Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ no more

He jus died today (michael jackson)
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

MJ no more

I thought no mahjong for you merely looking at the thread.
    Sorry no offence to MJ fans.
    I grew up with his songs too..

Comment

The world has lost a superstar who once created moonwalk.
      Current

Rolex DSSD
      Rolex SD
      Pam 162
      Pam 351
      Tudor Hydronaut
      Fortis 24hrs Automatic
      Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

his autopsy will be performed later today.

seem to be a heartattack.

his poor london fans sigh..wonder will my CDs now increase in value....
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

A sad day for e good music...

Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead Thursday after being rushed to a Los Angeles hospital after a heart attack left him in a coma, according to published reports. He was 50.

According to the Los Angeles Times:

Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson’s home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center.

Website TMZ reported that “Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.”

Jackson, a singing and dancing star who found fame at an early age as a member of The Jackson 5, went on to become the “King of Pop,” a sort of Elvis for the internet generation.

Like “the King” before him, Jackson became an entertainer beloved around the world for a body of work produced in the distant past but whose musical output had long since been eclipsed by strange behavior and a larger-than-life persona.

For instance, 2001’s Invincible, Jackson’s final recording, paled in comparison to 1982’s Thriller, the best-selling album of all time.

How could it not? Thriller sold more than 100 million copies worldwide and spawned hit singles like “Billie Jean” and “Beat It,” which featured a fiery guitar solo by Eddie Van Halen. Jackson starred in the music video for the title track, a 14-minute mini-movie filled with heavily choreographed dancing zombies and other horror staples. The record and video cemented Jackson’s place in international pop culture.

News of Michael Jackson's death spreads like wildfire on Twitter.
          Jackson’s lasting musical legacy thrived despite legal trouble in recent years, and a comeback tour of 50 London dates scheduled to commence in July quickly sold out.

As news of Jackson’s passing spread online, legions of fans used Twitter to express condolences and share fond memories of the entertainer, whose international fame was accompanied by bizarre behavior.

In death, Jackson remained a fascinating figure capable of capturing the world’s attention.

“Getting choked up watching classic MJ music videos with a gate full of people at JFK,” tweeted Waxy.org blogger Andy Baio.

Jackson’s untimely death quickly became one of those “where were you when?” moments that will likely live on in our collective consciousness. Late Thursday afternoon, terms related to Jackson and his death occupied eight of 10 of the trending topics on Twitter (see image at right).

“My Twitter search script sees roughly 15% of all posts on Twitter mentioning Michael Jackson,” tweeted Ethan Zuckerman. “Never saw Iran or swine flu reach over 5%.”
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

RIP.. must dig out the album liao..
            I'm a super low-baller

Comment

let the album RIP

don go dig it out from the grave

Comment

RIP wacko jacko.

your will be missed, but your music will never be forgotten.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

No more 'ABC', 'Billie Jean', 'Beat it', Black or White', 'Rock with you'...
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

One of the best music video then was Smooth Criminal.
                    Current

Rolex DSSD
                    Rolex SD
                    Pam 162
                    Pam 351
                    Tudor Hydronaut
                    Fortis 24hrs Automatic
                    Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

I just brought his concert dvd 4 weeks ago
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
                        I just brought his concert dvd 4 weeks ago
                        wah become collectibles liaoz

Comment

He is a legend and will be greatly missed. RIP Jacko!

Comment

Legend.... tho there was alot of controversy with him in the last 5-10 years... but then, he was and is still is... the King of Pop...

His dances are juz sooo damn good... RIP
                            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Michael Jackson

The best entertainer!!!!

A legend has fallen.......he is the best indeed!
                              May his soul be with the blessed ones.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X