Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you MIGRATE if given a chance and ability to do so??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Woudl you MIGRATE if given a chance and abilitly to do so?? I have already done so..... cos I migrated to Singapore....
    where you originally from...

Comment

I am Singaporean already lah.. army 2 and half years... pm you liao...

Originally posted by louie View Post
      where you originally from...

Comment

I am Singaporean already lah.. army 2 and half years... pm you liao...
        got it thanks abang!

Comment

One thing I dislike is tat e newspapers only tell u what they want u to know, in e case of S--Times, u pay for news which they have vetted n deemed to be okie to tell u. Many things are too controlled, also now it is like a mini China/Philippines/Myanmar/Indo/Thai.. too many foreigners. I mean it is getting ridiculous. A China man selling u Chay Kwee Tiao?? So much have changed till I dunno wat a Pink IC means. I mean wat we have PR also have wat.. Wat benefit?? Serve NS n let FTs take our jobs and our women???

Another thing is its too small n boring, weekend go where? City Hall or Orchard? Other places within e country u can travel over e many places..

One place I have in mind was Japan or Switzerland.

Dreaming la i noe but can work with Japanese XMMs maybe in Seiko??

Then Switzerland maybe work in Rolex factory??

hahaha.. earning also in Swiss Francs n less stressful environment for my next generations to endure. Then a watch which I can pass to them (I'm merely looking after it) hahaha...
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

I guess the Moon in other countries is always rounder.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
              One thing I dislike is tat e newspapers only tell u what they want u to know, in e case of S--Times, u pay for news which they have vetted n deemed to be okie to tell u. Many things are too controlled, also now it is like a mini China/Philippines/Myanmar/Indo/Thai.. too many foreigners. I mean it is getting ridiculous. A China man selling u Chay Kwee Tiao?? So much have changed till I dunno wat a Pink IC means. I mean wat we have PR also have wat.. Wat benefit?? Serve NS n let FTs take our jobs and our women???
              agree with you on the media part. this is thanks to your gov't who think that s'poreans are a bunch of kids who need telling what you can/cannot see/read/listen (please do not take offence of my comments)

chinamen selling char kway tiao, there is nothing wrong with that, because if the s'porean kids of today refuse to do it, someone has to. otherwise you will end up having only high class restaurants and nothing else. you must understand that, when you migrate to other places, sometimes you may have to take up a job that you may not like. as was the case for my parents, they migrate and start business, but because we are migrants, we have difficulties getting into the oz market, but they accept that, and work towards their goal. one must never forget that, when you are in a foreign land, and you are hungry, you will do anything for survival. this i believe is taught in NS as survival instint

as for serving NS, one must understand that, every male (in some cases females) will also be forced to list in the event of war, this you cannot hide the fact. as is the case for me, in the event that oz goes to war, i as a "chinese" will also need to go to the battlefields.

as for taking your women.... i always say, it takes two hands to clap
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                as for taking your women.... i always say, it takes two hands to clap
                LOLzzz..
                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

good thread. i definitely would if given a chance to. enuff said, one can nvr be too sure whose reading these feedbacks & replies.
                  Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                  "Foreign affections"
                  1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                  2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                  3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                  4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                  What's NEXT?

Comment

Exactly! you speak my mind!

But I think we also should be happy that we are living in a safe comfortable environment better than living in North Korea where people there are just purely siao one...

A price to pay loh... I just sometimes wish the govt will be less short-sighted in their plans... I see a lot of young Indonesians here just to enjoy life here using their parents money... Wealth dont last forever, when the money runs out they may become a liability... Then again, I am just saying what I see and not generalising all Indonesians.. I have some good indonesians friends too..

Originally posted by Nooch View Post

Another thing is its too small n boring, weekend go where? City Hall or Orchard? Other places within e country u can travel over e many places..

One place I have in mind was Japan or Switzerland.

Dreaming la i noe but can work with Japanese XMMs maybe in Seiko??

Then Switzerland maybe work in Rolex factory??

hahaha.. earning also in Swiss Francs n less stressful environment for my next generations to endure. Then a watch which I can pass to them (I'm merely looking after it) hahaha...

Comment

If those Indonesians kids don't enjoy life here, how will they be motivated to earn more $$$ for their kids in the future???

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                      I see a lot of young Indonesians here just to enjoy life here using their parents money... Wealth dont last forever, when the money runs out they may become a liability... Then again, I am just saying what I see and not generalising all Indonesians.. I have some good indonesians friends too..

Comment

i like to refer to wealth as a bucket of water. what is used is gone, however, you must also learn to maintain the bucket so as not to develop leaks, but also need to upsize, and maintain the inflow. if none is followed, soon the bucket will have no water and leaking holes in that case, you are screwed
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

go jurong point during weekends and you will think twice about whether is this the place we call home..
                          Opportunities come once

Comment

If jurong point not nice, go Taka or wait till next month go ION.... kidding huh... hee hee...

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                            go jurong point during weekends and you will think twice about whether is this the place we call home..

Comment

lol, you really very optimistic leh.. They seems only capable of enjoying...

If those Indonesians kids don't enjoy life here, how will they be motivated to earn more $$$ for their kids in the future???

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                                i think what you refering to as jurong point should be renamed "big bangladesh"

If jurong point not nice, go Taka or wait till next month go ION.... kidding huh... hee hee...
                                eh, i also wanna go ion but, do accept my apologies, if i think im somehow in manila
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X