Sale sale sale...start saving $$ now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    dont think is MXXX . it is a young chap without glasses. quite bony/thin.
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    that guy you mentioned is a tall guy wearing spec?
    It's GXXBERT. Anyway,I think MG also buys from MXXX?

eh. dont say i will have one leh. i yet to receive....
    Pls la...u will have 1 lor

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Well since we r hot talking abt it, may as well share wat i just learnt.

One THG AD infd tat te THG sale is from 5-8 mar08 at Tong (main branch). All THG customes shld hv received, if nt, receiving te sale letters soon. Te pop brands will nt be on offer, such as ROLEX, tagH, omega, SINn, Glycine, and et cetera. Those on offer ones r their old pieces house brands which he mentioned specifically Daniel Roth, n others. And they r te "jewelled pieces", meaning with gold/diamonds, which shld b way near te high end pieces (5-fig prices).

In addition, te first 2 days shld b extremely packed n those who go r serious buyers. Nt suitable if u go merely to browse. It is a yearly thingy which THG organises to get rid of old models, for their financial report or something.

Hope te info helps.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Well since we r hot talking abt it, may as well share wat i just learnt.

One THG AD infd tat te THG sale is from 5-8 mar08 at Tong (main branch). All THG customes shld hv received, if nt, receiving te sale letters soon. Te pop brands will nt be on offer, such as ROLEX, tagH, omega, SINn, Glycine, and et cetera. Those on offer ones r their old pieces house brands which he mentioned specifically Daniel Roth, n others. And they r te "jewelled pieces", meaning with gold/diamonds, which shld b way near te high end pieces (5-fig prices).

In addition, te first 2 days shld b extremely packed n those who go r serious buyers. Nt suitable if u go merely to browse. It is a yearly thingy which THG organises to get rid of old models, for their financial report or something.

Hope te info helps.
        Lol..5th then 5th..but sian...Tag dun hav Will just go down to browse

Comment

i did find Daniel Roth and GP watches last year...chopard also..these are also popular brands...
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

My view on the event is that the new series and models will be in and they are offering the older models/series not moving items at a discount .
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
              My view on the event is that the new series and models will be in and they are offering the older models/series not moving items at a discount .
              plus soon to be discontinued model.....
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Wanna get 4 ur ah lau tag ah?
                no la i want to ask him to buy for me mah. But my wrist small la chain watch must adjust to the max sometimes damn pek cek.

Comment

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                  no la i want to ask him to buy for me mah. But my wrist small la chain watch must adjust to the max sometimes damn pek cek.
                  Lol...my mum wants the F1 ladies diamond bezel...

Her b'dae coming up...I see if I can get enough funds then I get her something maybe that watch,but she already has a DJ...*scratch head*

Comment

Just went down to talk to my SA,he told me first day is for VIPs. But the rest of the days I am not free,sigh...must try to sneak in on first day.

He told me usually house brands go on sale...Tag might not hav..sianz

Comment

Just went down to talk to my SA,he told me first day is for VIPs. But the rest of the days I am not free,sigh...must try to sneak in on first day.

He told me usually house brands go on sale...Tag might not hav..sianz
                      house brands = sinn, philip stein, .......
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

house brands = sinn, philip stein, .......
                        I know...thats why siannnn lor...but will go down and see see

Comment

Received the invitation, it is from 6 - 8 March; charge $8000 using ABN Card and receive a Mitch & Marc watch case. Any members received the invitation earlier than 6 March?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by sabreflame View Post
                            Received the invitation, it is from 6 - 8 March; charge $8000 using ABN Card and receive a Mitch & Marc watch case. Any members received the invitation earlier than 6 March?

Regards
                            WTF 6th? sian....

I havent got invitation...damn they dun treasure me as customer Next time dun go liaos!

Comment

WTF 6th? sian....

I havent got invitation...damn they dun treasure me as customer Next time dun go liaos!
                              relax lah Darkie..i also haven't received mine...postmen scared la cos got terriorist on the loose mah...hahahaa
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

received mine already.....

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X