Awesome experience insuring and shipping via ParcelPro / UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome experience insuring and shipping via ParcelPro / UPS

Just want to share my awesome experience insuring/shipping my item overseas via ParcelPro/UPS. It was my first time selling a watch overseas and happy it all turned up roses. Efficient service from end to end and I couldn't believe the cost to me was actually much, much lower than if I had simple shipped the item myself via UPS/FedEx

Long story short, I sold a US$1750 watch on WUS and turned to ParcelPro to insure and ship the item overseas. I found out about ParcelPro from WUS and TZ UK and was happy to learn they had an SG office. They helped set up a personal account for me (can only setup business account online) and had it up and running in a day. I dropped off the item at their Cecil St office and they helped me wrap and pack in two boxes. Providing the info for the forms was easy peasy and i had it done en route to their office

The item arrived in the US within 3 business days and package intact. Another surprise greeted me when I got the invoice 2 weeks after and it only amounted to $110+! 3 business days from SG to US and insured for the whole amount! Insurance premium only cost 0.35% of insured amount and we get 50% off published UPS rates and 30% off published FedEx rates!

Thanks to Mandy and Irlynn for the awesome experience! You may contact Mandy via email (myeo @ parcelpro.com.sg) if you want to setup your own ParcelPro account, just let them know Randy referred you 👍🏼

Below is a photo the new owner sent me after receiving the watch:

I'm looking to buy a watch from overseas shipping too. Will check this out!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X