T---- t---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T---- t---

I was walking around Bencoolen Shopping Mall. Saw Peng Kwee. And ask another shop at the same area that name T---- T---. Never heard any review about the shop . But the used watch cheaper there. May I ask that shop good a not? Any good or bad experience there befor?? New at Rolex pls help.
    ORIS BC CHRONOGRAPH
    ROLEX AIR KING
    Omega Railmaster XL
    Longines GMT L27184
    Rolex Milgauss(White Face)

:wow:

Wish List

ROLEX MILGAUSS(WHITE FACE)
    PATEK PHILLIPE(WORLD TIME GMT)
    CORUM BUBBLE(LUCIFER)
    FRANK MULLER(TRI AXIAL TOURBILLION)

Hi anybody can help? If not PM me also can. Pls help.
    ORIS BC CHRONOGRAPH
    ROLEX AIR KING
    Omega Railmaster XL
    Longines GMT L27184
    Rolex Milgauss(White Face)

Wish List

ROLEX MILGAUSS(WHITE FACE)
    PATEK PHILLIPE(WORLD TIME GMT)
    CORUM BUBBLE(LUCIFER)
    FRANK MULLER(TRI AXIAL TOURBILLION)

Comment

T---- T--- @ Bencoolen

Hi bros and sis,

Need some advice, any1 dealt with the above mentioned shop before ? Was offered a Rolex Sub ND at a decent price, it's new from overseas AD.

I did ask him if I needed to authenticate the watch, his reply was that its entirely up to me as it was my first time purchasing it from him, subsequently he also mentioned that if I purchased from him again, I will know all his watches are genuine.

Just wanna get some feedback b4 pulling the trigger, thanks a million in advance.

Btw I did some leg work from People's Park, Penisular Plaza, Funan Centre and Golden Landmark.

Comment

Anyone, thanks again.

Comment

What is a decent price?

Comment

Originally posted by alvintancy View Post
            Anyone, thanks again.
            My personal opinion is that no shop in SGP will jeopardise their own reputation or business by selling a fake Rolex to you as they won't grow fat or rich by doing so but nevertheless it is always good to a verification for a peace of mind if you do not know them well.
            "Trust take time to build and seconds to destroy"

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613 View Post
              What is a decent price?
              Dun think it would be nice to post but if really wanna know, kindly PM me, thanks.

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
              My personal opinion is that no shop in SGP will jeopardise their own reputation or business by selling a fake Rolex to you as they won't grow fat or rich by doing so but nevertheless it is always good to a verification for a peace of mind if you do not know them well.
              "Trust take time to build and seconds to destroy"
              Thought so too but heard from friends, not referring to any shop in particular, some Rolex the external are all genuine but inside might be not or at least not all.

Also read that even if u sent to RSC to authenticate, dun think they will open the inside to check everything as it might compromise the depth rating but than again I might be wrong.

Comment

Dun think it would be nice to post but if really wanna know, kindly PM me, thanks.

Thought so too but heard from friends, not referring to any shop in particular, some Rolex the external are all genuine but inside might be not or at least not all.

Also read that even if u sent to RSC to authenticate, dun think they will open the inside to check everything as it might compromise the depth rating but than again I might be wrong.
                Well if you are disturb or not comfortable with grey dealers then most proberly you may want to consider buying from local AD at a premium.

Comment

Well if you are disturb or not comfortable with grey dealers then most proberly you may want to consider buying from local AD at a premium.
                  I'm seriously contemplating ur suggestion, some of my friends also voice their concern with regards to this, for peace of mind, pay slightly more and get it from local AD.

Local AD asking for $8775.00 after standard discount whereas gray market asking $8 - $8.3K.

Looks like not much option, haizzzz......

Comment

I'm seriously contemplating ur suggestion, some of my friends also voice their concern with regards to this, for peace of mind, pay slightly more and get it from local AD.

Local AD asking for $8775.00 after standard discount whereas gray market asking $8 - $8.3K.

Looks like not much option, haizzzz......
                    Well a couple of hundreds more and you put your mind at peace and I would say, why not cause ultimately you must be able to wear it and enjoy it with peace of mind after your purchase and not being disturb over the authenticy of the watch ... I would suggest you grad it from the AD then.

Comment

Well a couple of hundreds more and you put your mind at peace and I would say, why not cause ultimately you must be able to wear it and enjoy it with peace of mind after your purchase and not being disturb over the authenticy of the watch ... I would suggest you grad it from the AD then.
                      Thanks again for ur reply, much appreciated on ur input, now having sleepless night thinking of it after I tried 1 at a local AD yesterday, damn myself for having this itch, haiz.......

Comment

Thanks again for ur reply, much appreciated on ur input, now having sleepless night thinking of it after I tried 1 at a local AD yesterday, damn myself for having this itch, haiz.......
                        Is this your 1st dose of Rolex poison ?

Comment

Is this your 1st dose of Rolex poison ?
                          Not really, had a half gold datejust about 12 years ago.

Comment

Oh we'll, is time for your 2nd dose and do show us photos then.

Comment

Oh we'll, is time for your 2nd dose and do show us photos then.
                              Will do, cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X