Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man sues over 55-hour erection - Lol

LOL.. hahaha

NEW YORK - FORMER prison inmate, Dawud Yaduallah is suing a nurse in the United States, claiming that he suffered an erection that lasted 55 hours as a side effect of medication he had been given.

Yaduallah, 43, said he had to wait more than two days before being taken from the New York prison to hospital for treatment, reported The New York Post on Monday.

According to media reports, Yaduallah said that his daily dosage of anti-psychotic medication was increased by 25 per cent by nurse Judith Lovelace and as a side effect he had a persistent and painful erection.

This left him "irreparably injured" with "severe damage to his penis, including erectile dysfunction, inability to ejaculate and pain during sexual intercourse", court papers say.

Yaduallah also claimed that he now needs a prosthesis "to possibly restore some sexual function" and says "his medical problems have caused difficulty in his marriage".

He has also accused Ms Lovelace of giving him no medical relief, doing nothing "other than telling Mr Yaduallah to apply ice to his penis", reported news.com.au.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Haha, what kind of medical relief did he expect from her?!
    Sweet 16:
    PP Aquanaut
    VC Overseas
    AP ROO Black Themes
    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
    Breguet Type XXI
    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
    JLC Navy Seals
    GO Senator 60s
    GP Laureato
    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
    Rolex DSSD
    IWC Big Pilot
    Pam 112
    Omega Ploprof
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Glycine F104

Comment

Nurse dun wan relief him then being sued..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

that guy must be expecting something from the nurse.

watch too much jav maybe
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

im dure in the jailhouse got people willing to sell him backside.......
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

come to think of it, if he was in japan............................................. ....
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X