No announcement yet.

TCSS- Mobile Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife got the iphone ( white 32gb ) ... she likes it... wow lau, gals really luv gadget... hahaha.. dunno how come so good deal...

---

me with singtel since i ever own a hp..wow lau, their plan seems to be higher and less 'foc' stuff. my last month bill was 900+ ...$^^$($!@#$(!@$#$ ... tis time contract up, i gonna change telco leow...

starhub, singtel or m1 ???????????

phone, buy wht leh ??? saw on the web, Sonyeric Xperia™ X10 .. good or not ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post

ya... thts the 1... can call bck philippine at very good rate tooo.. knn.. they tok and tok loh.
      Yeah..thats why ur maids can afford to talk on the phone non stop while washing your car.

Originally posted by pet View Post
      my wife got the iphone ( white 32gb ) ... she likes it... wow lau, gals really luv gadget... hahaha.. dunno how come so good deal...

---

me with singtel since i ever own a hp..wow lau, their plan seems to be higher and less 'foc' stuff. my last month bill was 900+ ...$^^$($!@#$(!@$#$ ... tis time contract up, i gonna change telco leow...

starhub, singtel or m1 ???????????

phone, buy wht leh ??? saw on the web, Sonyeric Xperia™ X10 .. good or not ?
      Siao...$900+ u called your China XMM in guangzhou how often?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Yeah..thats why ur maids can afford to talk on the phone non stop while washing your car.

Siao...$900+ u called your China XMM in guangzhou how often?
        i never ask them wash my car lah... they wash cloth tcss on hp

whn i was at m1 .. top plan at 198 only, foc tcss unlimited... hahaha... dec i was in indonesia, got some overseas/ roam charge

i never call china xmm lah... hahhaa...900+ i rather fly there and TCSS ( let them Take my C, and Sing Song ) ... hahahaa

Comment

i never ask them wash my car lah... they wash cloth tcss on hp

whn i was at m1 .. top plan at 198 only, foc tcss unlimited... hahaha... dec i was in indonesia, got some overseas/ roam charge

i never call china xmm lah... hahhaa...900+ i rather fly there and TCSS ( let them Take my C, and Sing Song ) ... hahahaa
          Hahaha...no wonder u so eng always call me...

How I know wad problems ur China xmm having

Comment

Hahaha...no wonder u so eng always call me...

How I know wad problems ur China xmm having
            no lah, my plan no unlimited, need to change leow, my singtel bill sky hi...

me no china xmm leh... i wnt NAP xmm, u no kaisiow, i waited 2 yrs leow ah

Comment

no lah, my plan no unlimited, need to change leow, my singtel bill sky hi...

me no china xmm leh... i wnt NAP xmm, u no kaisiow, i waited 2 yrs leow ah
              Hahaha...

Me dun even have any for myself how to kaisiow uncle

Comment

Hahaha...

Me dun even have any for myself how to kaisiow uncle
                KNN, go NAP 2 yrs, still no lobang for us... ?? WTF ... wnt me to bring out the old poly thread or not, hahahhaa, see the xmm intro request...

Comment

KNN, go NAP 2 yrs, still no lobang for us... ?? WTF ... wnt me to bring out the old poly thread or not, hahahhaa, see the xmm intro request...
                  Hahaha....got lobang i will take first mah

Comment

• Yo bro!!!
                    Thought of getting a second phone with email n wifi capabilities n 3G
                    other than iPhone 3G and 3GS? What you guys think which other model n brand is worth considering.
                    Tried my Dad's BB 9700. Email format not what u will see on outlook or on iPhone. for example, if there is a small table in the email, the viewing o the mail in a BB 9700 is very disorganised. Whereas for the iPhone n my old E90, it is exactly what I would see on my PC outlook.
                    Rather disappointed.

How is the e72?

Am holding on to two iPhones (3G n 3GS) now for different lines. Kekeke

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• e72 is pretty stable.

you may want to wait awhile for the google phone. there are good and bad reviews.

why ask you to wait. if you are used to iphone big screen, the e72 might prove to be a little challenging.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• true... thats what I feel too.... and the key pad rather small...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                          Yo bro!!!
                          Thought of getting a second phone with email n wifi capabilities n 3G
                          other than iPhone 3G and 3GS? What you guys think which other model n brand is worth considering.
                          Tried my Dad's BB 9700. Email format not what u will see on outlook or on iPhone. for example, if there is a small table in the email, the viewing o the mail in a BB 9700 is very disorganised. Whereas for the iPhone n my old E90, it is exactly what I would see on my PC outlook.
                          Rather disappointed.

How is the e72?

Am holding on to two iPhones (3G n 3GS) now for different lines. Kekeke
                          iPhone and BB is really 2 different worlds...if you are used to the iPhone...not that likely you will be able to get the hang of BB.

If that's the case..nothing really much in the market for you leh! HTC?

I m no Windows Mobile fan though...

Comment

• Htc

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            iPhone and BB is really 2 different worlds...if you are used to the iPhone...not that likely you will be able to get the hang of BB.

If that's the case..nothing really much in the market for you leh! HTC?

I m no Windows Mobile fan though...
                            Bought the HTC HD2 few mths back , return to singtel after 3 days , as the phone is just too user unfriendly , change back to Iphone 3gs , still a better phone afterall .
                            WM device still got some catching up to do b4 it touch the iphone .
                            Focal JM_Labs .
                            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                            Cartier Santos 100XL
                            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• But with iphone new firmware and apple's insisting on their way. there isnt much choice anymore. no more jailbreak, customisation means i will end up with a phone that is the same as the fella sitting next to me in the mrt/bus.

if the new iphone is going to be like this, i may as well look to HTC (android os possibly)
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                                Bought the HTC HD2 few mths back , return to singtel after 3 days , as the phone is just too user unfriendly , change back to Iphone 3gs , still a better phone afterall .
                                WM device still got some catching up to do b4 it touch the iphone .
                                Damn thats bad...

I think the market has reached to the point that...the smartphone users...only have 4 routes to go. iPhone, BB, WM, Android

Of which...I don't wish to really include WM inside.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X