• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• useful in providing feedback on buyer or seller

recently have been receiving queries on from

• potential buyer asking whether can buy watch from this seller

• seller asking about this member who is a potential buyer

my first response is have you check the member's feedback score which is the first thing i will check if i intend to deal with the buyer/seller.

the feedback score is a guide in assisting buyer/seller to have an initial "assessment" of other parties. how do i use the feedback score. the feedback score is similar to that of a "reference check" on the buyer/seller

• the higher the number of positive feedback will provide an indicator if the buyer/seller is a "go-ahead" or not. the number of positive feedback must be up-to-date which means that there must be positive feedback up to current date. if the last positive feedback is more than 6 months and the seller is still selling, it would raise some flags which requires me to do some homework on the seller. likewise the member has bought from many sellers will also likely increase likelihood of dealing with this potential buyer

• the profile of the buyers will also provide an indicator as to the buyers are contributing in one way or another to the forum

• the description of the deal aka comment will also provide an indicator how the buyer/seller. as such it is important to use suitable word(s) and sentence(s). words like straight-forward. decisive. accommodating. meticulous. thorough.

• contacting the members who have dealt with the buyer/seller (aka reference check) is also useful. do note that when you are asking someone else for assistance, be polite when asking. the person you contacted may not respond to you. don't be offended.

it is therefore useful in providing feedback on buyer/seller as it will build your own buy/sell profile that other buyer/seller can use to deal with you.

do note that the feedback score serves as a guide and is not foolproof. members especially buyers need to perform additional checks on the items to be purchase.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Noted, coz me new to this forum.

Comment

Great post.
        Thanks for sharing

Comment

Nice. Thanks

Comment

Good tip. Thanks

Comment