This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up this goes people!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i'm interested in the jewellery box, but can't find the picts in the links... possible to point out where i can see the picts??? thanks alot!

Comment

cannot meh? i dunno u ask wisingapore

Comment

Hi I just purchased a 12 watch wooden box with see through glass panel from Century New Time House at Great World City for $230. I've been shopping around for watch boxes and this is probably one of the best quality I've came across. It's made in Taiwan and I think this is the best quality compared to most other China Stuff. No harm checkin it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
            Hi I just purchased a 12 watch wooden box with see through glass panel from Century New Time House at Great World City for $230. I've been shopping around for watch boxes and this is probably one of the best quality I've came across. It's made in Taiwan and I think this is the best quality compared to most other China Stuff. No harm checkin it out.
            bro... post us some pics and dimensions.. especially for individually compartment

Comment

I have pics of the jewellery box in my email. If you like, you can pm me your email address or email me at calvinktlim@gmail.com and I will forward them to you....

With regards to the box from taiwan, would like to see pics too. I think if we can get rainer's box at 20% off, it would be really the best deal as the quality is by far one of the best I have seen in my years of lurking around watch shops...

Comment

Pls support guys

Comment

Pictures of jewellery box sent to bro buaysaikum. Hopefully he can help post up the pics for everyone else to see

Comment

here come the picts

Comment

Guys, do let me know if you are interested as I will be making my order soon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X