"Keeping Good Time" what's that mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Keeping Good Time" what's that mean

Time to time i see ppl posting keeping good time, regardless in sales or showcase.

Examples, WTS sub full set year 2010 keeping good time.
    Examples, showcase My lovely ROLEX 45 Year Old still keeping good time.

Showcase i can understand you proud on your collection, but you need 100% proud on your time keeping information, then you proud to claim my 45 Year Old Rolex still keeping good time. Showcase I not much to say yeah is your watch.

WTS let me say this, posting for sales claim "Keeping Good Time" what's that mean. if we claim Rolex standard keeping good time, 2sec late 6sec fast, very high accuracy standard.

Time to time i interested on that sales, I asked seller, please provided me accuracy information. Sadly sellers had no idea, but claimed "Keeping Good Time".

For me anything's late 5sec fast 10sec I don't claimed Keeping Good Time. But i understand i can't be that fussy, but i can't understand why sellers claimed Keeping Good Time but no idea.

Many way ppl claim to monitor time accuracy, place the watch up down left right. please let's do it straightforward, set the time with your gps setting time, wear and do what you usually do. checking on next day, then claim Keeping Good Time

if you are sellers, wind the watch and place the watch upward. then claim Keeping Good Time

So if happen ppl like me asking you, what is the time accuracy. You are ready enough to answers what you are claiming.

please note some watch running 30sec fast ppl claim Keeping Good Time

COSC Specs ...

To me, "keeping good time" = time-keeping is within -4s to +6s per day.

Comment

Seller's claims keeping good time but no idea about the accuracy hantam agak agak only . Careful don't easily impress by this kind of statements.

Comment

LOL, a lot of sellers are full of cr@p like claiming BNIB while showing them wearing the watch, lucky number only sold by AD & can't be purchased elsewhere, etc. Blah blah blah

Buyer beware, use common sense and verify Only newbies fall for those claims

Comment

Please please please if you no idea what is the accuracy don't stated in your sales keeping good time.

Comment

plus minus 6 to 7 secs per day

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X