Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

normal ingenieur got. 1 piece. never ask for pricing. not interested.

Originally posted by wedgehammer View Post
    do they have the normal ingenieur auto or ingenieur amg? how much disc? thanks
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Lim_TH and OceanKlassik asked for field report and they got them.

my opinion is that there are some good bargains. jaeger alarm models are available. discount going close to 38% discount. if you got standard chartered card, u get another 5% discount. but the price are less is still above 10k.

there are omega pieces there. as usual, the ladies bling bling one got. men's models are like the older designer. got a orange bezel and strap there. was @ one corner where it caught my eye.

generally there are more jewelled pieces, more gold models. there is also graham pieces but none are their signature look aka the goldfish eyes.

the queue is so long. if u are @ the end of the queue which is infront of hebalife, expect to wait till up to 1½ hours before can go in.

anyway, my objective was RSC, got ang pow packets. now it is time to sell them.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        many had not feel the heat yet...the worst is yet to come...
        yesh,more staff to be retrenched after CNY.

Comment

waste my time.. imagine one tag huer pc.. zzzz
          走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
          没有爱情的人是否会长命
          坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
          究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
          没有人能了解我 现在的心情
          想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

Thanks for the reports ... think will pass since no budget for any major watch purchases at the mom
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              normal ingenieur got. 1 piece. never ask for pricing. not interested.
              Originally posted by triton View Post
              Lim_TH and OceanKlassik asked for field report and they got them.

my opinion is that there are some good bargains. jaeger alarm models are available. discount going close to 38% discount. if you got standard chartered card, u get another 5% discount. but the price are less is still above 10k.

there are omega pieces there. as usual, the ladies bling bling one got. men's models are like the older designer. got a orange bezel and strap there. was @ one corner where it caught my eye.

generally there are more jewelled pieces, more gold models. there is also graham pieces but none are their signature look aka the goldfish eyes.

the queue is so long. if u are @ the end of the queue which is infront of hebalife, expect to wait till up to 1½ hours before can go in.

anyway, my objective was RSC, got ang pow packets. now it is time to sell them.
              Originally posted by mleewh View Post
              waste my time.. imagine one tag huer pc.. zzzz
              Tx to bro triton, I avoided the dreadful queue. And I see who's with u..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thanks for reviewing.
                i tried my best to leave office early and rush down...thought i could get there in time. reached at 7:25 when the lift door opened, I saw a long que already. Tried to get to the end but the staff said, can't queue anymore, coz it's too late. was pretty disappointed, but after reading...maybe at least i didn't waste more time to queue and have nothing to see or want.
                humblequartz&mechs:
                gmtIIc.pam104.omegaspeedmaster1152.poljot3150.
                tagheuerf1chrono.philipsteinteslar.tissotprc200.

wantlist:
                toomanywants,toofewdollarsinthekeep.

Comment

thanks for the reports bros

Comment

went there at 6.30pm today and waited only 15 mins to go in (after that there's a long queue outside).

you can find Breitling, IWC, JLC, Ball, Chronoswiss, GP, Cartier, Locman, AP, JMG, Longines, Omega, Blancpain, Graham, Corum, Maurice Lacroix, VC and Ebel.

You can still find decent pieces of JLC and IWC..

i believe they'll replenish stock tomorrow...

JLC - RG master compressor, AMVOX (3 pieces; 2 LE), IWC 6 pieces (ingenieur and flieger).. AP mostly millenary...Ball (5 pieces; 1 white hydrocarbon..the rest i dunno liao). Blancpain a lot (older versions of fifty fathoms), Omega (2 speedmaster men size...rest are for women) and VC (3 pieces of royal eagle)...

cheers

james
                    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                    Audemars Piguet ROO
                    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                    Panerai 270
                    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

hihi, my very humble 1st post after lurking around for sometime.

was there as early as 11am yesterday, find the place abit too small and if 2 or 3 customers standing infront of showcase, very difficult for the rest to view whats inside that particular showcase.
                      Saw 1 BR SS and tempted to get it, but too bad that chap never put down back after inspecting.
                      Managed to get a Ladies Omega speedmaster with mother of pearl and diamond bezel at 5.7k (retail price S$11850) for a friend after using SC card, Is a beautiful piece.
                      Left the place around 1pm and went for lunch. Back again at 4pm with another friend, alot of watches which I've seen earlier were gone, and almost all ladies speedmaster were sold when returned, think left 1 with baby blue strap.

Think recession is not a worry to some.

Comment

Good piece from you, Serpent.

Planning to go see see tomorrow.
                        But reading all your reportings here seems not much worthy buy leow

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent View Post
                          hihi, my very humble 1st post after lurking around for sometime.

was there as early as 11am yesterday, find the place abit too small and if 2 or 3 customers standing infront of showcase, very difficult for the rest to view whats inside that particular showcase.
                          Saw 1 BR SS and tempted to get it, but too bad that chap never put down back after inspecting.
                          Managed to get a Ladies Omega speedmaster with mother of pearl and diamond bezel at 5.7k (retail price S$11850) for a friend after using SC card, Is a beautiful piece.
                          Left the place around 1pm and went for lunch. Back again at 4pm with another friend, alot of watches which I've seen earlier were gone, and almost all ladies speedmaster were sold when returned, think left 1 with baby blue strap.

Think recession is not a worry to some.
                          congrats serpent bro!!
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
                            Good piece from you, Serpent.

Planning to go see see tomorrow.
                            But reading all your reportings here seems not much worthy buy leow
                            Go see tomorrow? I tot the sale is only on 13 and 14 Jan?

Comment

Originally posted by Audiolab View Post
                              Go see tomorrow? I tot the sale is only on 13 and 14 Jan?
                              13 and 14 jan for SC card member.

from 15 to 16 jan...open to public.

Comment

not really worthwhile to go, i went there today, not much nice stuffs. if getting some inexpensive watches as gift, then ok 13 and 14 for SC card holders, after that open to public.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X