This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a brief report of cortina sales.

was there around 10.40am....and i thou i was early. but still have to queue for 5 mins before they let me in.

as i am posting this, triton should be on the queue now, waiting to get into the showroom.

anyway, just like the usual sales, many brand that cortina carry. sorry, no rolex and panerai as expected.

they do have alot of brands on sales. iwc, ap, chopard, omega, gp, cartier, bvlgari, jaeger lecoultre, breguet, piaget, gucci, locman, etc.

a few caught my eyes....like IWC portuguese auto yellow gold going for around 19k after discount, slightly more than 30%. then have big pilot white gold, a few perpetual calender too as well as many ingenieur. AP got a few piece of royal oak offshore too....but it is either perpetual calender or tourbillon....so out of my price range.

got a blancpain fifty fathom too...going for around 7k. but wait...it is old model lah. not the newer 45mm. i think it is only 36mm. too small for my liking.

anyway, i did not buy any.

triton...how long u waited to get it? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
      a brief report of cortina sales.

was there around 10.40am....and i thou i was early. but still have to queue for 5 mins before they let me in.

as i am posting this, triton should be on the queue now, waiting to get into the showroom.

anyway, just like the usual sales, many brand that cortina carry. sorry, no rolex and panerai as expected.

they do have alot of brands on sales. iwc, ap, chopard, omega, gp, cartier, bvlgari, jaeger lecoultre, breguet, piaget, gucci, locman, etc.

a few caught my eyes....like IWC portuguese auto yellow gold going for around 19k after discount, slightly more than 30%. then have big pilot white gold, a few perpetual calender too as well as many ingenieur. AP got a few piece of royal oak offshore too....but it is either perpetual calender or tourbillon....so out of my price range.

got a blancpain fifty fathom too...going for around 7k. but wait...it is old model lah. not the newer 45mm. i think it is only 36mm. too small for my liking.

anyway, i did not buy any.

triton...how long u waited to get it? haha.
      have to Q to go in huh?!I was at Cortina Paragon last sat and only saw afew customers..guess the sale hasn't started..

Comment

tot is singapore got reccession liao...still so many ppl buying watches?interesting....
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          have to Q to go in huh?!I was at Cortina Paragon last sat and only saw afew customers..guess the sale hasn't started..
          Reporting live from lift lobby since 1155am and still queuing zzz

If you wan to come better go pee and dabao food to eat coz estimated wait is 2hrs
          走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
          没有爱情的人是否会长命
          坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
          究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
          没有人能了解我 现在的心情
          想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

wow...amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              tot is singapore got reccession liao...still so many ppl buying watches?interesting....
              thinkin of ROLEX 70% off! Recession,thats why the Sale now mah..so have to Q and buy.

Comment

triton should be inside there now.

anyway, the timepieces on offer......either it is those really old model or those really expensive one like tourbillon and perpertual calender.

only a few are good buy. hurry...those who want a good deal.

Comment

great information...hehehe..can't afford the super exp pieces so got to skip the event leow...hahaha...

Comment

do they have the normal ingenieur auto or ingenieur amg? how much disc? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wedgehammer View Post
                      do they have the normal ingenieur auto or ingenieur amg? how much disc? thanks
                      normal ingenieur. did not see amg.

35% off. if u have SC card.

Comment

thanks andrew!

hmmm... hmmm... just 3% on top of the 32% someone at the other AD quoted me... was hoping they'd offer 40%... hmmm...

Comment

I think bro triton is still happily pator-ing..
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

go down and see. queue 55mins. go in and come out 10mins. buy-30% vs look-70%. cannot believe got economy slump

Comment

Originally posted by benhur View Post
                              go down and see. queue 55mins. go in and come out 10mins. buy-30% vs look-70%. cannot believe got economy slump
                              more of the window shoppers than buyers.And some disappointed not the ROLEX on sale..

Comment

many had not feel the heat yet...the worst is yet to come...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X