This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Cortina Watch @paragon is having watch sales of up to 80% discount. Today is preview for uob cardmembers. Sale is opened to the public from 14-16 May. Time between 11am and 7pm on all days.

There'll be an additional 5% discount for uob cards used. Expect to also receive a free bottle of wine if you spend $8,000 and above.

Happy shopping to all!

Originally posted by etcrow View Post
    Do they have rolex in paragon? If have and with discount will go grab my dream GMT II.

Thanks
    Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
    As of yesterday, Wednesday 12 May, Cortina @ Centrepoint has shut down. I was there at about 6pm and I could see them all frantically packing.
    I am so sorry. The correct location is at the Centrepoint and not Paragon. My bad. It is in today's newspapers. And no, the Centrepoint and Paragon outlets do not carry ROLEX watches.

Apologise again.

Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I would suggest you guys hurry. A lot of nice pieces at very good price. Have a look at Blancpain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wenda View Post
        I would suggest you guys hurry. A lot of nice pieces at very good price. Have a look at Blancpain.
        really ah?? got FF or not?
        later i go see see look look
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by Wenda View Post
          I would suggest you guys hurry. A lot of nice pieces at very good price. Have a look at Blancpain.
          hi guys i was there last night...act it feels like a pasar malam altho there seems to b many attractive pieces on sale...but it was simply too crowded in that tiny area with no aircon so i left aft awhile...but yes there are blancpain, some AP, chopard, corum.

note the usual suspects like omega, tag, rolex, iwc, pam are not avail.

Comment

• No FF but sale is already over Saw a particular GP watch I think it's the ww.tc going for a very good price (70% off retail).

Comment

• totally agree with all posts earlier!!! was at "cocktina" (Raffles city br) last week to shop for a lady rolex...the attitude of the SA (mid age lady) are worse that i can imagine..pls avoid at all cost!!

Comment

• I just wonder if they service is so bad thn why they can survive in the market for the past few decades? Or maybe just bcos we are small fly to them and they dnt bother to give us a "good" service?
                Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                Future - Geneva hallmark
                Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

• What you see, read and hear, are only a small group of people here ranting about them. There is a much larger 'population' out there that continues to buy their watches.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• They know their target market. Therefore, they can survive
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

• who is their target customer ??

Beng ? Mayb ?

Comment

• Do i agree with the observation that Cortina SEs are realli CMI, but thankfully my fiancee was served by one who was really top notch. Name is 'Jay' at the Raffles City Branch. My fiancee told me he explained things clearly when she was shopping for a Cartier and a B&R for me even though she was not very well dressed and provided good advice to her on what to get as she did not have much clues on watches. However, she did mention that the rest of the staff had a pretty heck care attitude. So there are some good staff among the black sheeps at Cortina.

Comment

• Originally posted by tzc79 View Post
                          totally agree with all posts earlier!!! was at "cocktina" (Raffles city br) last week to shop for a lady rolex...the attitude of the SA (mid age lady) are worse that i can imagine..pls avoid at all cost!!
                          Yes, I had similar experiences. There was a guy who even "threatened" me whether I could commit for a Paneria watch before I could view it. I was so pissed. Imagine if the watch is scratched or damaged, did that mean I have to buy it? To me, the pleasure is not just owning the watch, but enjoying the buying purchase too. Anyway, apart from the poor attitude, the discounts from Cortina are not much different as other AD, in fact, worse sometimes.

Comment

• These S.A.s think that working in up market boutique selling high end stuff automatically elevates their status. I have my fair share of bad attitude S.A.s at Mont Blanc and Tiffanys at Ngee Ann city. If they think they are so atas, they should be the ones shopping there! The best service I ever encountered is from Cartier, they really make you feel valued and special. Tods is also good.
                            1 3 5
                            ├┼┼╕
                            2 4 6 R

Comment

• I think these days, grey dealers give better service not to mention a much better price.
                              1 3 5
                              ├┼┼╕
                              2 4 6 R

Comment

• Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                                Yes, I had similar experiences. There was a guy who even "threatened" me whether I could commit for a Paneria watch before I could view it. I was so pissed. Imagine if the watch is scratched or damaged, did that mean I have to buy it? To me, the pleasure is not just owning the watch, but enjoying the buying purchase too. Anyway, apart from the poor attitude, the discounts from Cortina are not much different as other AD, in fact, worse sometimes.
                                Get the ppl to let u view the watch, then go somewhere else to buy the watch, carry the paperbag with a fren with ur new watch then ask ur fren say out loud eh why u don buy here, got more discount lei, then u reply back loud in that boutique say money NOT a problem, but service lousy, I rather go some where else to buy at more exp price! haha
                                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X