• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orient Sub below S$300.00 44mm

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../OrientSub.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Redsub View Post
      I bought this watch at S$140 at people's park.
      Present:
      Rolex Explorer I , 114270
      Rolex Explorer II , 16570
      Rolex Submariner 16110 LV
      Tudor Glamour DayDate, 56003
      Tag Heur Classic 2000
      Orient Diver CEM75001B

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
        yo

I read this in an Indonesian watch magazine so I thought I would share it. Here are a list of places you can go to look for used/vintage watches in Jakarta:

1) Pasar Senen
        2) Batu Tulis
        3) Batu Lepar
        4) Batu Baru
        5) ITC Kuningan (look for Solid Watch)
        6) Plaza Melawai (Interwatch)

Other cities which have watch shops: Malang, Surabaya, Yogjakarta, Medan.

Use the info, or buy at your own risk...
        So far I know...
        1) Pasar Senen is within the compounds of a bus station (along Jln Bungur Besar) and the bldg is very very very run down. A lot of pick-pockets in this area. Yes some shops there deal with vintage watches but you have to be watchful over your own safety and be very selective over your watches. The best way actually to deal with these shops is to invite them to a hotel lobby where you can discuss and select your watches at your own leisure.

2) Batu Tulis (in Gambir area) is ok but selection quite few if I remembered.

3) Batu Lepar (I think its a typo error) should be Batu Ceper which is quite near to Batu Tulis area is the same.

Incidentally, both (2) & (3) is near Hayam Wuruk area which is like our Geylang District.

4) Batu Baru (I think also a typo error) should be Pasar Baru which is to the east of both Batu Tulis & Batu Ceper, is a much much better place. Its safer to just sit and chat with the boss there during your selection.

5) ITC Kuningan is near to many embassies and thus the mall is slightly ada class. Don't expect Taka standards but just People's Park Complex like that. Shops are air-con so you wont sweat searching for your watches. Incidently, the Aussie Embassy that got bombed is near there so just be prepared lah! ........

6) Melawai Plaza is across from Pasar Raya and Blok M. Quite a happening place. Interwatch is still there at Melawai Plaza. You can also check out Horologie Place in Pasar Raya ground floor, look for Heckie. Pasar Raya is our Lucky Plaza standard but mainly fashion wear. Blok M is actually where the bus terminates and underground you can find lots of cheong sports-shoes, belts, DVDs, watches, etc.

Be smart, be safe people when in Jakarta. Best is to visit Plaza Indonesia, Semanggi, Grand Indonesia or Plaza Senayan for AD there.

Good Luck!
        Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
        • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
        • Montre de MarQue
        • Etoile D'Or
        • Hotel Indonesia
        • Glory Time
        • The Watch-Collector
        • Time Palace
        • The Swiss Connection
        • M Baker
        • Maurice Lacroix
        • Time Marques
        • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by prince7 View Post
          I bought this watch at S$140 at people's park.
          $140.00 used watch?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X