Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your biggest regret... (of selling a watch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My speedmaster pro to... *drumroll* fallraen..

Despite buying a planet ocean as a replacement of some sort, the speedmaster really has this character that I cannot find in other watches.. They just lack that special something that the Speedmaster Pro provides.

A daytona may change that though.. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
      regret selling off my 16013...don't understand what the hell is in my mind when i sold it off at that time , my grandfather bought brand new for me when i'm in secondary school days ....i still have the cert and invoice with me...wonder if i can find the same watch back?
      Anyway...if u start searching all the pawnshops and dealers now...who knows you might!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
        regret selling off my 16013...don't understand what the hell is in my mind when i sold it off at that time , my grandfather bought brand new for me when i'm in secondary school days ....i still have the cert and invoice with me...wonder if i can find the same watch back?
        well, i knew how bad it hurts bro. my grandpa left me an old skool brietling when he passed away during when i"m in secondary one (1980s), sold off at $20 to one of my school mate back then to buy games for myself during secondary three. regretted till now coz later found out the true values of family heritage tried looking for my school mate but oredi lost all contacts.........

Comment

Originally posted by majortom View Post
          well, i knew how bad it hurts bro. my grandpa left me an old skool brietling when he passed away during when i"m in secondary one (1980s), sold off at $20 to one of my school mate back then to buy games for myself during secondary three. regretted till now coz later found out the true values of family heritage tried looking for my school mate but oredi lost all contacts.........

OMG!!! $20 for a breitling!! was your school mate a WIS and knew the value of that watch?

on a side note, I hope you completed the games you purchased with the money 10 time fold, so as not to waste it
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            OMG!!! $20 for a breitling!! was your school mate a WIS and knew the value of that watch?

on a side note, I hope you completed the games you purchased with the money 10 time fold, so as not to waste it
            last time $20 veri big & it neber strikes me that the watch is worthy & collectable. don think my school mate oso knew. hiaz.....this is indeed my biggest regret...so sad

Comment

Lots of sad stories here

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

For me it was a Zodiac Super Seawolf. Mine has a little dent at the bezel which the agent then 'Crystal Time' said that they couldn't fix because it was a discon't model but they have one last piece in stock and could obtain it for me .

So I happily sold off the piece and went back to procure it only to find that they had an internal misscomm and no such inventory existed. Manz I was pissed. This happened almost 10 yrs ago and till now I still can't locate a piece to replace that one.I really liked that watch ....sigh ......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X