Wat do u tink abt Rafa's latest Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat do u tink abt Rafa's latest Rant

I know there are some sarcastic Man Utd fans out there... but lets not be such a snob. Then again, i see the recent rants from Rafa is really

lose liao, be a gentleman, juz say lost to a better team, will fight again nx season lo... so hard meh?

So he never spent $ to buy players?.. all home grown players ah? Keane and Torres, etc bought for free de?

Quote from Soccernet: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has refused to end his on-going row with rival Sir Alex Ferguson despite Manchester United ending the clubs' on-pitch battle by retaining the Premier League title this weekend.

Rafa and Fergie lock horns.

The Red Devils secured their third successive championship on Saturday to move level with the Anfield outfit's all-time English record of 18 titles and, although Benitez offered reluctant congratulations to the team as a whole, he pointedly refused to acknowledge Ferguson.

Benitez said: "I will say congratulations to Manchester United. They have done well, but I do not want to say too much. I prefer just to say well done to the club, a big club, a good club."

Benitez and Ferguson have rarely seen eye-to-eye this season, with the Liverpool boss launching an astonishing pre-meditated attack earlier in the season when he presented an A4 sheet of "facts" criticising United and their manager.

Ferguson responded by accusing Benitez of "arrogance" and "contempt" in his dealings with fellow managers and the duo have been sniping at each other all season.

Benitez added: "Normally you have to be polite and respect the other manager. During the season we have seen a lot of things that I didn't like, so that's it.

"I say congratulations to United because they have won. And that's it."

Liverpool assured themselves of second place with a 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion on Sunday and Benitez feels he has laid down a marker by pushing United this season.

But the Reds boss could not resist a further dig at Ferguson when asked to define what have been the deciding factors in the title race.

"They have had better quality on the bench. When they played us they had [Paul] Scholes, [Ryan] Giggs and [Dimitar] Berbatov on the bench. I am really pleased that we have got 83 points with the squad we have.

"When you are prepared to pay £20m or £30m for players it is easier to win the title," he added.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Rafa Benitez is like that. You can never understand him. But his team is very difficult to beat. However, Man Utd is one level above Liverpool in terms of depth. United can field two teams in the Premier League. I guess Rafa still has much to learn. It is the squad that wins you title, making everyone happy even the back benchers. And Ferguson did a very good job in man managing. Egging egos and nursing the youngsters.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

i think in the past where chelsea is under jose mourinho, they also can field 2 teams. the other person who is good @ man managing is jose mourinho but he has yet to prove he can nuture youngsters.

harry redknapp also quite good. look @ what he did @ portsmouth. when he left, look what happen to portsmouth.

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      United can field two teams in the Premier League. I guess Rafa still has much to learn. It is the squad that wins you title, making everyone happy even the back benchers. And Ferguson did a very good job in man managing. Egging egos and nursing the youngsters.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        i think in the past where chelsea is under jose mourinho, they also can field 2 teams. the other person who is good @ man managing is jose mourinho but he has yet to prove he can nuture youngsters.

harry redknapp also quite good. look @ what he did @ portsmouth. when he left, look what happen to portsmouth.
        Since we are talking about managers, I am very much impressed with what Roy Hogdson did with Fulham... before he came... they were playing horrible football, losing at will.....look at them now.. organized.... and at times... quite good football...

Comment

Moyes lagi solid... from Preston when he first took on the manager role at Everton...

Its a ego thing I reckon...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X