Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• montblanc pen

recently drop my pen it crack n chip off.any bro here can advise where can
    i get a replacement for the body of the pen and wat the cost.

go back to source of purchase and seek advice.

i dont think there is replacement parts.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

go to MB service centre @ valleypoint if you wan it done fast if not go to any MB shop @ Taka or Paragon to get it repair but it will take a longer time as they need to send to valleypoint to do.I dunno how chip or crack it is but should be below S$150.They wil give you a quote 1st before they proceed.Hope this helps.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

thanks bro triton n illusion84 for the quick reply will chk it out at valley point.

Comment

u're welcome.

Comment

The replacement body cost $110 at MB boutique. Used to be $68 cos i changed it once. Why i know $110 cos i need to change it again but the thought of $110 for a plastic part pains me

Comment

eh...if the pen cost 200. change body cost 110...i wont....
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

haha that time I lost my cap for the starwalker doue precious white metal model.I paid S$100++ for it.They calculate it seperately like the clip,the cap & the clear floating star logo.Damn heart pain.Was telling jyself why dun i lost the pen but not the cap,at least the cap can clip on pocket & look nice rather than the pen.hehe.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  eh...if the pen cost 200. change body cost 110...i wont....
                  The pen cost me a good $240 many years ago and its the most expensive pen i ever bought for myself. The replacement cost of $110 is almost half the price of what i have paid. It's definitely very painful so i am still living with the crack on the pen body.

Comment

i agreed $110 is ex bought mine @180 many year back.wonder how much it
                    cost brand new now.anyway bro peeceebee do they replace on the spot at mb boutigue.

Comment

they dun repair on the spot as my reply stated.they will send it back to their service centre @ Valley point & it takes around 2-3 weeks.If you go to the service centre.It will takes you a week or so.

Comment

Hi All I have not bought a MB pen yet but will consider soon as its an image staple. Wanted to chk if those who own it, how is e quality of e pen? I understand tat e body is made of Resin?? Is it brittle??

Thanks.
                        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

It's a must buy of course lah!

Using the fineliner now...it's great.

Thinking of buying 1 "precious" resin ballpoint. But take good care of it lah...dun drop too often I think you are gd.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Quality hw???
                            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Quality is decent lah...it's plastic..so dun expect it to be as solid as a Rolex haha

Must buy 1 lah...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X