Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whiches time pieces will you flip FIRST if you in need of money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiches time pieces will you flip FIRST if you in need of money?

Guys.. Lets say if you have a few time pieces(AP, ROLEX, PAM, IWC, Cartier) and you are short of 5K (after borrow from friends and family and sold all your expensive under wear) which is the time pieces that you will flip and rest to keep?

Rolex and Pam is a flip time pieces to me.. so there will be the first to go...

PS... this is a light hearted hearted and fun thread.. pls dont take it too seriously... Thanks!
    Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

It is difficult to pick any specific brand unless model specific. ROLEX can mean the Datejust? PANERAI can mean the PAM88? IWC can be the Aquatimer? Cartier the Tank?

So it depends what is in one's collection before the decision to flip which brand(s) is made.

Also taking into consideration how urgent the money is needed so as to flip which brand(s) that will sell faster/higher (in value).
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      It is difficult to pick any specific brand unless model specific. ROLEX can mean the Datejust? PANERAI can mean the PAM88? IWC can be the Aquatimer? Cartier the Tank?

So it depends what is in one's collection before the decision to flip which brand(s) is made.

Also taking into consideration how urgent the money is needed so as to flip which brand(s) that will sell faster/higher (in value).
      wa....so serious!!!!

ok... lets presume..... you need the money in a week or 2.... and the time pieces you are holding is AP 15703ST, roelx 116610LV, Pam 560, Cartier sentos 100XL and IWC IW371417....different by not more than 3 years for all time pieces the time that you bought... so which will go and rest stay?!

PS... this is a light hearted hearted and fun thread.. pls dont take it too seriously... Thanks! .

Comment

I will sell pam first , because easy to sell😊

Comment

Advertise for all and see which one goes first!
          elusive

Comment

All will stay.
            Go pawn shop first.

Comment

all very creative answer.....

Comment

For me, pam will go first. Easier to sell and to buy back later. and i can substitute with much cheaper lookalike homage. Plus i am not a pam fan, hehehe (biased?).
                在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                  wa....so serious!!!!

ok... lets presume..... you need the money in a week or 2.... and the time pieces you are holding is AP 15703ST, roelx 116610LV, Pam 560, Cartier sentos 100XL and IWC IW371417....different by not more than 3 years for all time pieces the time that you bought... so which will go and rest stay?!

PS... this is a light hearted hearted and fun thread.. pls dont take it too seriously... Thanks! .
                  ... in this case, I will choose the one which is easier to sell. Probably, the Santos XL, if not the 116610LV. If not because of time urgency, these two will be the last I will sell.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sell all of them at one go.

Why?

If becos of $5k, i need to sell watch, its obvious i cant afford any one of them.
                    Rather be down to earth and wear a nice vintage Seiko.

Comment

What he said ^^

But what I will do..is to pick just one keeper, and sell the rest.

Comment

so in actual fact... rolexes and pam is not the first time pieces to go when one is in need of money.... or isit?

Comment

Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                          so in actual fact... rolexes and pam is not the first time pieces to go when one is in need of money.... or isit?
                          no answer..to me i will sell my least favourite piece first, so on and so forth. That's why we buy watches right..so if given a choice, we will all want to keep the most liked ones.

Comment

What if you have only one watch?

Comment

Sell my pam lor... easiest to fetch good cash value.
                              Of course rolex will move even faster

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X