Atas seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atas seller

puts up an ad for sale here and says contactable ONLY VIA EMAIL and says response will be fast.

never reply emails(after reminder) and yet watch is sold the next day(announced in another forum).

ever come across such sellers?

Originally posted by polarinda View Post
    puts up an ad for sale here and says contactable ONLY VIA EMAIL and says response will be fast.

never reply emails(after reminder) and yet watch is sold the next day(announced in another forum).

ever come across such sellers?
    Though i did not come across, i would not be bothered with such tactics or pattern if i may term so. He/she is not the exclusive distributor and there will always be another good deal coming up.

I dun live to pander to his means.

Comment

Scam case perhaps?? Becareful

Comment

some will post at attractive price and when u show interest, they reply : highest offer now is $xxxx

Comment

i think i know his modus operandi...

post a non-existent watch for sale, then said sold in a few days time, and at the same time post another similar watch that he HAS for sale at a similar or higher price..

to tell others that the very same watch is in demand.

sneaky Bas****

Comment

Yes, I believe this is how some fellows paddle their wares.

They can also post a piece that was sold at a higher and unrealistic price and few days later post a piece for sale at a lower then the ridiculous price to create illusion of the demand. In any case, post to sell at a high price doesn't imply it's sold at that high price.

As buyers, we should do our homework and don't get sucked in. Research more and simply ignore the high outliers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
              Yes, I believe this is how some fellows paddle their wares.

They can also post a piece that was sold at a higher and unrealistic price and few days later post a piece for sale at a lower then the ridiculous price to create illusion of the demand. In any case, post to sell at a high price doesn't imply it's sold at that high price.

As buyers, we should do our homework and don't get sucked in. Research more and simply ignore the high outliers.
              Totally agreed!
              Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

No wonder dun answer emails..no watch how to answer?

Comment

wow, 2nd watch also "sold" in a few days at a higher price(ridiculous for its age and model i would say).

very soon he'll be posting a 3rd watch of the same model...and still doesn't reply to emails.

watching this guy post is better than watching world cup matches..

Comment

good one

Comment

Haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X