No announcement yet.

Swiss Francs soars!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i am new here. So will watches like Rolex and AP price soar ? was thinking to put my Brand New AP RO for sale. Should i wait ? thanks

Comment

today lunch time went to AD in Suntec, no customer
      only 1 lady customer in AD at Raffles city

Comment

Originally posted by lausai88 View Post
        today lunch time went to AD in Suntec, no customer
        only 1 lady customer in AD at Raffles city
        I went over to Chuan Watches on Monday and there were a number of viewers looking to grab a piece before prices increase. Heard from one customer that Rolex will increase price this coming Febuary but not sure it's that's reliable.

Comment

was at a preown watch shop in chinatown today.....noticed that a lot of dressy models,......not much sports model......it seems preown shops are also doing well these few days.....

Comment

House expensive.. cant afford so start playing with cars.. then COE soar.. cant afford so start playing with watch.. now also cant afford watch liao.. gonna start playing with spiders..

Comment

Just called Cortina to check on some rolex sport models and came to know that all models in Cortina is already sold out except for explorer II.

Comment

no need so anxious lah.

Comment

Originally posted by Poolknight009 View Post
                  I went over to Chuan Watches on Monday and there were a number of viewers looking to grab a piece before prices increase. Heard from one customer that Rolex will increase price this coming Febuary but not sure it's that's reliable.
                  Rolex every year also increase lor it the norm

Comment

I went to check THG this week and no change in rolex prices yet.

I'm thinking that the current stock that was brought in pre-Franc appreciation theoretically shouldn't be affected since the costs were borne pre-appreciation, though shops may try to charge higher prices for current stock using the Franc-appreciation as an excuse?

As an aside, ADs often claim that they never offer discounts for rolex sports models. How true is this as a friend says an AD offered her a discount for a sports model?

Comment

expect CHF to fall after a few months back to its old level...

Comment

Hi all.... if your going to buy a swiss watch from the big Manufacturers BUY NOW.... prices will be going up very soon!!
                        ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Poolknight009 View Post

Not just Rolex ! Buyers Beware !
                          ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabiannyo View Post
                            Very interested to know how this will affect the Rolex sport models..
                            15%+++ before year end all models is my best guess.
                            ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by HotCooler View Post
                              House expensive.. cant afford so start playing with cars.. then COE soar.. cant afford so start playing with watch.. now also cant afford watch liao.. gonna start playing with spiders..
                              Aiyoh, later spiders soar how.
                              Later my children also cannot afford to play spiders

Comment

went to THG yesterday to hoot a milgauss

price was the same as what they quoted me a month + back.

asked them about the price hike they say not yet leh, but a lot of models kena wipe out liao, mostly left those gold ones

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X