Electrical Wiring technician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Wiring technician

Any bros can recommend electrical wiring man to fix dislodged light wiring? I have given up on calling such service providers from classified ads as majority are "robbers"in disguised.

Electrician

Dear sir may be you want to contact him he is a very gd electricians tks 96168496 Mr Yeo eng guan

Comment

U can try calling NTUC Income Home Services @ 67888788. They will get an electrician to call you back. It won't be the cheapest in town, but at least you are assured you won't be "chopped like a carrot".

Comment

Thanks bros for your referals.

Comment

i use this guy and highly recommend him!

William 9150 1952. his electrical wiring is topnotch - electrical stuff he's a one man show. i like it that he doesn't skimp by using poor quality cables.

it helps that he's always giving me the lowest quotes and prices. if anything goes wrong, he has no problems coming back to check it out again as he takes electrical safety very seriously.

unfortunately he is quite busy, but he's a very good all around handyman (does plumbing and other renovation projects also as he has his own renovation company) and flexible in pricing...

i've used him about 5-6 times last year, the last time was i think in early december.
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Take note that in Singapore, the EMA (Energy Market Authority) operates a licensing program for electrical technicians and electricians. For peace of mind you may want your workman to possess this license (and qualification) before proceeding with any work.

Comment

Electrician wanted call ken

U can call ken at 93832168 good and friendly

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X