No announcement yet.

negative review with strap maker kainheritage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread starter, mai waste time lah haha.

Comment

Looks like TS already kenna banned on quite a few forums for this. Just google the exact phrase "frowned upon here bakedsamurai", click on the first link in the results and watch the drama unfold.

This is not just facepalm.... this is... an iota of...

*Mods, my apologies if this post is not appropriate, please edit and take out as necessary. Thanks.

Comment

Wow! Good detective work there!!!
        I think the following posts by the WUS mod sums up the situation.

"The truth is, you and your "father" have been in contact with Kain Heritage, you've received several free straps for the issue you had 9 months ago and you were offered a full refund upon return of the straps that you most recently received. It seems to me you are discrediting this business on as many forums as possible to either ruin their good name or to blackmail them for more free straps. I'll let everyone decide for themselves:

Paneristi Public Forum: kainheritage negative review
        The Breitling Watch Source Forums • View topic - negative review for kainheritage
        Accessory Vendors' Market: FS : ""20% discount off of the list price -Veteran 2 straps""
        Accessory Vendors' Market: FS : >>>20% discount off of the list price -Veteran 2 straps<<<
        Notice "Peter" on this one has the same IP address (found under the user name) as "PiKachu" in the previous postings.

negative review with strap maker kainheritage - Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum
        Accessory Vendors' Market: FS : >>>20% discount off of the list price -Veteran 2 straps<<<
        negative review with strap maker kainheritage

He's also posted the same tripe on TimeZone and Watchfreaks, which were promptly taken down by the Admins.
        Please return your straps to Kain Heritage for a full refund and keep this drama off our forum.
        "

As for OP's classic "Watch your mouth" response whenever someone dares to disagree with him...

"Watch my mouth? You're done here. I can understand someone being unhappy and wanting to air their grievances, but you went too far when you registered multiple accounts to spread untruths about their business here: Accessory Vendors' Market: FS : >>>20% discount off of the list price -Veteran 2 straps<<< This was malicious and is indefensible. I hope you and your "father" can move past this, but you'll not use WatchUSeek as your bully pulpit any longer.

And since you questioned my integrity, here's my proof provided by, and posted with permission from Roy of Kain Heritage:

I think the word obsession doesn't quite convey the level of disfunction here.
        "
        Last edited by Ender; 17-12-14, 10:47 AM. Reason: Pew! Pew! Pew!
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Oh my god, at 1st I thought thread starter is just rude and unreasonable, now I realised that it even worse haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X