negative review with strap maker kainheritage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakedsamurai View Post
    This is getting preposterous, because you are suggesting that the strap might have been abused, i suggest you don't defame someone else indirectly. Caiman leather breaking within 2-3 weeks is unacceptable, watch your mouth and don't defame. I don't have to prove anything, but the accused needs to prove it. He is just a dishonest seller who listed his lowest quality caiman leather as alligator in the past, many customers thought that were buying the highest quality alligator straps.
    Like taxico, not a past, present or future customer or user of KH straps. Don't even know who KH is.
    But I've to say, wow, real class there!
    You put up a post of your 'negative' experience (which you now appear to suggest that you need not prove anything) of KH's straps on a public forum (and apparently, other forums) but any response, however objective, contrary to your assertions means defamation? So you were expecting all readers of your post to just blindly rah-rah behind your claims and lynch mob KH (whose story we have not even heard)???
    From the 'faults' alleged + your responses so far, you have convinced me that KH should have my sympathy
    in this dispute.

Ender
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

I've said this many times that he replied on the thread to offer refund, once the thread wad closed. He ignored my dad's email for refund/return or whatever, of course it's legitimate to write reviews on forums if he choose to use such tricks. Replying on a thread and continue to ignore emails is simply plain cunning. If one doesn't agree with my review, do not need to defame. Watch your mouth and actions.

Simply preposterous when people can't read that this dishonest man ignoring all emails from my father, even after replying on that closed thread. Replied to show you black and white, maybe you should use an iota of common sense before saying anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
        Like taxico, not a past, present or future customer or user of KH straps. Don't even know who KH is.
        But I've to say, wow, real class there!
        You put up a post of your 'negative' experience (which you now appear to suggest that you need not prove anything) of KH's straps on a public forum (and apparently, other forums) but any response, however objective, contrary to your assertions means defamation? So you were expecting all readers of your post to just blindly rah-rah behind your claims and lynch mob KH (whose story we have not even heard)???
        From the 'faults' alleged + your responses so far, you have convinced me that KH should have my sympathy
        in this dispute.

Ender
        I’ve proven that the lowest quality caiman leather cracked by providing the photo. Kindly use an iota of common sense before you even open your mouth, so you want a video recording of 3 weeks to capture the cracking? He is the accused, not me or my father.

1- He dishonestly listed caiman as the highest quality alligator in the past.
        2- Not a single apology, but hiding behind the computer, and he changed to crocodile silently.
        3- Sold broken caiman strap as new to me in the past ( he listed as alligator ), even the picture on his site shows a black line ( residue of yellow leather glue ) on the caiman skin. Broken and glued back.

Comment

Comment

TS already posted once in other forum back in Mar '14. I check TS profile and found that he just registered in this forum in March '14.

Fast Forward, 9 months later. This time post says lousy strap material priced high. This time TS says he cannot stop TS father from purchasing from strap maker. Strange it seems that TS father will make such a decision despite knowing the past experience TS faced.

What is interesting is that TS never post positive reviews of other strap makers between Mar-Dec 14. TS never bought from other strap makers for 9 months. Magically, TS's father buy not 1 strap but 2 straps. TS's father being older than TS should be buying 1 strap to try out to see if quality of strap before buying another 1 for friend. Interesting to note that it is TS who wants to rant, TS's 1st post does not indicate that it was his father idea to ask him to post about the quality of strap.

I do not think TS will stop purchasing from KH because TS can simply tell strap maker - I will create bad publicity about you if you do not fix this or that. Don't be surprise the next time TS will post something - oh, my friend bought blah blah strap from strap maker. See this strap got this problem and that problem. TS may use this nick or create other nicks to continue ranting about strap maker's strap inferiority and whatsoever.

I tried to stop my father from purchasing from him, but i can't coerce him into doing it. My father wanted to save a few dollars, henceforth he went to buy from him without heeding my advice.

Although KH is using the lowest quality Caiman skin ( listed as crocodile on his site ), it is immensely unacceptable for it to crack just after 2 weeks of wear.
            Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
            Lets just end it here and sort this out with Kain Chan. Once refunded, don't purchase any more from him.

Last edited by chiu_peow; 14-12-14, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Well said.

Cannot agree with you more.

in this dispute.

Ender

Comment

Did not read your grandmother story, but probably another lame story created from someone again.

Comment

I’ve proven that the lowest quality caiman leather cracked by providing the photo. Kindly use an iota of common sense before you even open your mouth, so you want a video recording of 3 weeks to capture the cracking? He is the accused, not me or my father.

1- He dishonestly listed caiman as the highest quality alligator in the past.
                  2- Not a single apology, but hiding behind the computer, and he changed to crocodile silently.
                  3- Sold broken caiman strap as new to me in the past ( he listed as alligator ), even the picture on his site shows a black line ( residue of yellow leather glue ) on the caiman skin. Broken and glued back.
                  So, when ppl disagree with you, it's always because they don't use common sense? Nice application of common sense on your part …..

But really, on this thread, what have you proven so far?
                  From 1st pic, IMO, it's just fair wear and tear. A lot depends on how the strap was worn during the last 1-2 months e.g. maybe it's worn tight, 1 hole too small, such that it's under constant pressure? Bottom line, if you find me a strap maker out there whose straps remain the same after worn 1-2 months, applying common sense, I will gladly buy from him or her.

As for 2nd pic, again, we have no idea how it was worn? You heard from your dad, who heard from his friend? Purely for your sake (here I must admit, I am not applying any common sense), let's say it's poor quality leather from KH. Why then did your dad purchase from KH after your initial bad experience? Was it because of the free alligator given when your latest purchases were made? It's like you visit this hawker stall; while others are ok, you have big time food poisoning. You made a complain, and somehow (donna, how the common sense kicks in here but) you ended whacking more from the same stall, including whatever freebie given by hawker. Quite difficult to understand your common sense at work here, and hence difficult to sympathise with you.

Really, if you don't have the stomach for contrary opinions on a public forum, you should have just turned your original post into a poll with the following options:
                  1) *strapmaker* is dishonest. Chopped, confirmed + guaranteed!
                  2) anyone who offers a contrary view to #1 should shudddup because obviously, no common sense.

Ender
                  Last edited by Ender; 14-12-14, 12:16 PM. Reason: Pew Pew Pew!
                  ."

Comment

TS already said wont read your grandma story. You still post a long reply.

So, when ppl disagree with you, it's always because they don't use common sense? Nice application of common sense on your part …..

But really, on this thread, what have you proven so far?
                    From 1st pic, IMO, it's just fair wear and tear. A lot depends on how the strap was worn during the last 1-2 months e.g. maybe it's worn tight, 1 hole too small, such that it's under constant pressure? Bottom line, if you find me a strap maker out there whose straps remain the same after worn 1-2 months, applying common sense, I will gladly buy from him or her.

As for 2nd pic, again, we have no idea how it was worn? You heard from your dad, who heard from his friend? Purely for your sake (here I must admit, I am not applying any common sense), let's say it's poor quality leather from KH. Why then did your dad purchase from KH after your initial bad experience? Was it because of the free alligator given when your latest purchases were made? It's like you visit this hawker stall; while others are ok, you have big time food poisoning. You made a complain, and somehow (donna, how the common sense kicks in here but) you ended whacking more from the same stall, including whatever freebie given by hawker. Quite difficult to understand your common sense at work here, and hence difficult to sympathise with you.

Really, if you don't have the stomach for contrary opinions on a public forum, you should have just turned your original post into a poll with the following options:
                    1) *strapmaker* is dishonest. Chopped, confirmed + guaranteed!
                    2) anyone who offers a contrary view to #1 should shudddup because obviously, no common sense.

Ender

Comment

I read 20% of your grandmother story.

Why my father bought from him? Answer was given earlier, it was stated that my father wanted to save a few dollars, and he don't see the need to spend more on a present.

I am keen not to read lame grandmother stories. If i did not answer your question, most likely it has been answered before, or it requires an iota of common sense.

No need to ignore other facts and start an old topic to help kh cover up their dishonest acts. Selling broken strap as new, listing caiman as alligator.

Once again, if your next story is ignored by me, it means that the answer was given long long ago here, goodbye.

Comment

I read 20% of your grandmother story.
                        Why my father bought from him? Answer was given earlier, it was stated that my father wanted to save a few dollars, and he don't see the need to spend more on a present.
                        I am keen not to read lame grandmother stories. If i did not answer your question, most likely it has been answered before, or it requires an iota of common sense.
                        No need to ignore other facts and start an old topic to help kh cover up their dishonest acts. Selling broken strap as new, listing caiman as alligator.
                        Once again, if your next story is ignored by me, it means that the answer was given long long ago here, goodbye.
                        Only 20%??/! C'mon, I read 100% of your father story!?!
                        Fine example of OP's 'common sense' at its best!
                        ."

Comment

Only 20%??/! C'mon, I read 100% of your father story!?!
                          Fine example of OP's 'common sense' at its best!

Comment

I bought from them before, price is pretty fair.

Comment

competitor spotted...lol

Comment

Having read this thread I have learned the following:
                                • Aside from TS, everyone who posts in this thread is either preposterous or hasn't the slightest shred/iota of common sense. In my case this is certainly true as I've been accused of both on many occasions (often by ex-girlfriends).
                                • Leather straps when flexed should be immune to creasing... Like how our elbows and knees are smooth and pristine, and when we age we still look sixteen.
                                • When you pay peanuts, you ought to get the best alligators. Not caiman, not crocodile - the skin of these lizards (which are, incidentally, from the same family! who'd have thunk it) is somehow less magnificent and strap-friendly. Only settle for the best alligators.

Sorry to sh*t on your thread, TS. I apologise in advance. You must forgive me as I haven't the slightest iota of... well, you know.

Please, carry on.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X