Car Enthusiast thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha..bought liao mah....come out for 3 months leow...hehehe.nissan latio....not a skyline R35 hor...hahaha...wad abt ur honda freed ar???on the road see many leow...nice leh...
    still thinking leh, but on the road look small ...

i got another 3 mths to decide, my wife not really approve of another mpv. but i think hor, me old leow, buy car got to buy pratical 1 instead of chio/ sport/ lux/ fast etc

Comment

• hehehe..buy the skyline R35 lor...fast,chio,sport mah...all the China meimeis will be all yours...hahahaha..no need to keep on go fishing leow....hahaha...can keep fit too....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

hehehe..buy the skyline R35 lor...fast,chio,sport mah...all the China meimeis will be all yours...hahahaha..no need to keep on go fishing leow....hahaha...can keep fit too....
        hahahhaa...

no need lah, wnt CMM, ride bicycle go geylang hv leow ... hahaha.. save on erp/ rd tax/ petrol to pay there

Comment

• hahaha..those in geylang that ride bicycles are pimps leh..are you one of them...lol..hahaha..juz kidding nia...

Comment

• btw geylang for no ERP and the parking is free mah...

Comment

hahaha..those in geylang that ride bicycles are pimps leh..are you one of them...lol..hahaha..juz kidding nia...
              hahaha.... i wish i 1 leh, thn get free bang bang ... hahaha

geylang no hv erp lah, on the way there got lah... parking where got free...hmm.. only at nite nia .. hehee

so yr review on yr new ride ? good or not ?

Comment

• not bad..now is mostly used by my sis leh....i prefer my toyota camry...although 3yrs old liao but still veri comfortable and spacious...can't get use to the size of the latio....hehehe.....latio is good for teenagers lar...not for old man like myself...hehehehe.....pimps now no gd to be lar..always got raids and such..bo hua de....have to run here and there.....next time you go geylang juz pm me lar...hahaha..i park for you free...anytime....no need to be at nite nia leh...hahaha.....for me i stay in the east area...so no ERP for me...

Comment

• i tink Bro Pet ought to get a swee swee mazda RX8...econ to own lar...1.3litre...save road tax oso...oil oso mah....somemore stylo milo de...can mod to the max....

Comment

i tink Bro Pet ought to get a swee swee mazda RX8...econ to own lar...1.3litre...save road tax oso...oil oso mah....somemore stylo milo de...can mod to the max....
                    i thinking leh, cant make up mind, instead of buying another mpv, buy 1 small 1, 2 seater also can, let my wife use but she picky lah women look at car diff leh, like buy clothes like tht, sit inside, wow thts me, nice look, interior etc... thn they buy ... u think like guys ah, look at specs

Comment

i tink Bro Pet ought to get a swee swee mazda RX8...econ to own lar...1.3litre...save road tax oso...oil oso mah....somemore stylo milo de...can mod to the max....
                      Ah beng cars...not suitable for uncles

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• huh...RX8 oso ahbeng meh????nowadays the ah bengs are all driving the R35,beemers,mercs,maseratis,lambos,ferraris and such..hahaha...juz have to go Zouk or St James to check it out..hahaha....

Comment

• mayb a swee merc slk200?PI are selling quite cheap compare to agent...hehehehe..can get the fire red colour if you like...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Ah beng cars...not suitable for uncles
                            NB, i wnna become lau hero can or not... hahahhaha

Comment

• hahaha....i wondering wad car Mr Ah Sia Kia driving...Hmmm....lol

Comment

mayb a swee merc slk200?PI are selling quite cheap compare to agent...hehehehe..can get the fire red colour if you like...
                                slk, wow, hate tht car, so small, more like for some petite teenager

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X