No announcement yet.

Car Enthusiast thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh...like to ask the car experts here on whether the nissan latio sedan 1.5l is gd?juz went to test drive it juz now..seem on to me...quite gd price too...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      wow....... what an ugly car. the Alphred is a better choice , somemore bigger can convert to "taxi" after your fishing adventures
      hahhaa... but price not so ugly... alphard almost double the price of this.

this car also can sit 7, only 1.5 L ... hehee ...

Comment

• hehehe...now muz get a gd fuel economy car leh....now petrol prices are sky high...Zzzz...sian....

Comment

• tats why i encourage u to think twice abt mitsubishi... 1.5l heavy body dun look to be a gd fc car to me...
          Latio driven by my fren has good fc... But u must be ok wif the looks... Or go for the sports version then... . Latio do package with gd gadgets too... Like plasma cluster a/c, keyless entry and ignition etc...
          Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          hehehe...now muz get a gd fuel economy car leh....now petrol prices are sky high...Zzzz...sian....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• yeah..thanks for your kind advice Bro Jazz-Samz..hahaha..latio interior smaller but more responsive than the lancer ex...haha....anyway i tink i going for the latio sedan...need the boot...hehehe...now Nissan giving away spoiler and side skirts as well...FOC...

Comment

• i used to like cars with body kit, however i feel that they only make the car look nicer only. these days i rather tell them, skip the body kit, lower the price or throw in extra 6 mths of road tax or something.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              need the boot...hehehe...now Nissan giving away spoiler and side skirts as well...FOC...
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• hahaha..latio sedan oso family car mah...mi slow driver lor...no need to be zng lar..no diff oso..hahaha...i prefer to be safe than sorri...haha...mayb due to age and parents getting on the years..so hor..cannot anyhow risk my life..hahahahaha....if i am 10 yrs younger i sure got for either evo 10 or sti....

Comment

• factory body kits have no practical use just for show
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• hahaha..true...aniwae not into performance cars...hahaha...

Comment

• performance cars when young once got family how to drive performance cars?
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• why not? my friend got 2 kids, he driving a rx-8, modded some more.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        performance cars when young once got family how to drive performance cars?
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                          why not? my friend got 2 kids, he driving a rx-8, modded some more.
                          RX8 can sit up to 4-5 people mah thats why! hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Aiyah, simple lar. Need more space and want performance? Get a Bentley Brooklands lor ... more than enough space, and can chiong with any Evo or Rex you come across. heh heh ...

Comment

• pai seh... I may hv mixed up between the touran and tourage...
                              Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                              Got meh ? I was at their showroom 2 weeks ago, and they said don't have, not launched yet.

But if around 80/90+, I would say it looks like a good buy, especially since its quite economical. But I suspect its probably going to be >100K.

EDIT: Just found out more. Its listed at $95K, and its a new model. The older model was the taxi one. If anyone gets this, don't buy in white.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• of course can.... But ppl like that r not being responsible to their family's safety loh... Its their life and family at stake...
                                I hv a fren too who has a <2yr old and driving a Maserati... Zooming left and right whenever he goes even with his kid in the car seat... U think that is being skillful or smart?? 1 mistake, its a life time worth or regrets and remorse...
                                Point said, i wld rather respect one who drives a safer car when they hv a family on board... Man being man will be filled with hunger at the wheels of a sport car... No matter wat skill level he poses...
                                Originally posted by triton View Post
                                why not? my friend got 2 kids, he driving a rx-8, modded some more.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X