No announcement yet.

Car Enthusiast thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oz is like tat, once u reach the limit of download speed. it will reduce to 56k

Originally posted by pet View Post
    huh.. only 56?? WTF .... oz so primitive ah...?? hahhaa...u stay au outback ah ??
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• when driving in another country, the most important is to respect their roads. different countries roads are different. also, weather plays a part, there is no under current draft in spore. however, in aussie especially when u driving in country side, there are under current draft that 'lift' the car.

btw.... i always read papers .. all these tourist go oz/ nz crash car leow... KNN sporean driver really lousy or wht ?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        when driving in another country, the most important is to respect their roads. different countries roads are different. also, weather plays a part, there is no under current draft in spore. however, in aussie especially when u driving in country side, there are under current draft that 'lift' the car.
        i drv in a few countries b4, large country, road seems endless.. i think i put in more mileage driving on the left thn RHD... ..

worst country i hv driven was jp & china... jp country side good... tokyo city road die lah, esp also not familiar with sign/ place/ surrounding/ road small. china, was there frm 93 to 98... wow, headache lah, city or country side road, people the main problem.....but i cover their national highway 107 from canton to beijing a couple of times leow...

never go au b4, but thot it will be USA or EU. i find US and EU road easy easy leh, only thing get use to LHD nia...(esp on small unmark road )... just remember we ( driver ) is always nearer to the centre divider.

u recom if go au, drive will be more fun ??
        never go au, wanna go leh

Originally posted by triton View Post
        oz is like tat, once u reach the limit of download speed. it will reduce to 56k
        wow.. no unlimited 1 meh ??

Comment

• i prefer self drive in aussie.

got unlimited, but they put a cap. so that will be fair to others.

kindly email with
          2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            i prefer self drive in aussie.

got unlimited, but they put a cap. so that will be fair to others.
            thinking of going next yr.. never go there b4, but i think wife wanna go maldives... ... jia lark, will cost me at least 1 new gmt2

anyway, overseas trip will all depend on my dad's condition...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
              mayb aussie car like aussie connection.. very slow 1... hahaha

btw.... i always read papers .. all these tourist go oz/ nz crash car leow... KNN sporean driver really lousy or wht ?
              actually if driving on freeway the standard real lousy. road hogging, overtaking in left lane, ram brake, all aussie got do

i always keep left and go right when overtaking, travel in excess of limit, and aussie dont know how to understand "flash light" means eff off

when driving in another country, the most important is to respect their roads. different countries roads are different. also, weather plays a part, there is no under current draft in spore. however, in aussie especially when u driving in country side, there are under current draft that 'lift' the car.
              you are right! i see many migrants bringing their driving to my state... driving up wrong side, one way street also can go wrong way and parking on curb, one time more funny, one asian double park and leave his car as if the road his father one

i drv in a few countries b4, large country, road seems endless.. i think i put in more mileage driving on the left thn RHD...

worst country i hv driven was jp & china... jp country side good... tokyo city road die lah, esp also not familiar with sign/ place/ surrounding/ road small. china, was there frm 93 to 98... wow, headache lah, city or country side road, people the main problem.....but i cover their national highway 107 from canton to beijing a couple of times leow...

never go au b4, but thot it will be USA or EU. i find US and EU road easy easy leh, only thing get use to LHD nia...(esp on small unmark road )... just remember we ( driver ) is always nearer to the centre divider.

i also drive in china , you drive in china for what? fun ah? however the most important is not to stop far away, always leave just nice to avoid hitting the other car once you stop, someone will cut into your lane
              AU driving not fun, cannot speed... too many cameras, and all hidden one nnb..... my friend just got one, she travel 11km over kenna flash.

no unlimited net so dont think about it,that is why i like sg isp unlimited net
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                actually if driving on freeway the standard real lousy. road hogging, overtaking in left lane, ram brake, all aussie got do

i always keep left and go right when overtaking, travel in excess of limit, and aussie dont know how to understand "flash light" means eff off

you are right! i see many migrants bringing their driving to my state... driving up wrong side, one way street also can go wrong way and parking on curb, one time more funny, one asian double park and leave his car as if the road his father one

i also drive in china , you drive in china for what? fun ah? however the most important is not to stop far away, always leave just nice to avoid hitting the other car once you stop, someone will cut into your lane
                AU driving not fun, cannot speed... too many cameras, and all hidden one nnb..... my friend just got one, she travel 11km over kenna flash.

no unlimited net so dont think about it,that is why i like sg isp unlimited net
                i spend abt 2 wks/ mth in china for abt 6 yrs

Comment

• to avoid the camera flash, got 1 way provided condition present. hehe.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

• for speeders like the few of us, maybe worth while to invest in radar detector
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      for speeders like the few of us, maybe worth while to invest in radar detector
                      i once had a detector on ( in usa ).. it's on my dash...thn this cop car stop behind me, i think they can tell tht i had a detector, NNB, on and off their radar gun to disturb me...... my detector goes beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep .... full house red bar...

Comment

• WA still the only State that allows radar detector? cause other states all ban liao. u dont need the radar detector lah.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        for speeders like the few of us, maybe worth while to invest in radar detector

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                          i once had a detector on ( in usa ).. it's on my dash...thn this cop car stop behind me, i think they can tell tht i had a detector, NNB, on and off their radar gun to disturb me...... my detector goes beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep .... full house red bar...
                          drive past the auto doors, also will trigger the radar rdetector my friend recently upgrade his, and now new one wont trigger
                          WA still the only State that allows radar detector? cause other states all ban liao. u dont need the radar detector lah.
                          yes, still allow legally. i think my next car will have concealed one

how do you drive w/out radar detector? dont want to disclose, can PM me
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• ah fei, why no report on yr new ride ?

Comment

• everyone belt tightening mah.......
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• hahaha..bought liao mah....come out for 3 months leow...hehehe.nissan latio....not a skyline R35 hor...hahaha...wad abt ur honda freed ar???on the road see many leow...nice leh...
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X