X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    only do mod nia ah ?? do darkie loh... hahahhaha

kiddin,

anyway, engine mod nia ah ? tyres/ rims, stereo, body kit etc ? gv more info leh
    bro my services is listed in face book, search under elites performance.cheers
    Rolex TTsub
    Rolex precision
    Rolex air king
    Rolex ss datejust
    Rolex explorer II
    IWC Portofino Chrono

[U][I][B]Wishlist
    Breitling Avenger
    Rolex GMT master II
    Sinn Tempus Edt

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      that is true, because we all know that speed addicts will always be speed addicts whereever they are

i keep your contact, when me next in town, if want to mod, i give you a should
      sure thing bro, my services are listed in face book, search elites performance.thanks
      Rolex TTsub
      Rolex precision
      Rolex air king
      Rolex ss datejust
      Rolex explorer II
      IWC Portofino Chrono

[U][I][B]Wishlist
      Breitling Avenger
      Rolex GMT master II
      Sinn Tempus Edt

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        engine mod anywhere also can do lah.. it matter of how well equiped and knowledged the ppl are... Personally, no such thing as not worth to do.. it all depends on the owner mah?? To some, Annual inspection is never an issue but to others, it may be?
        End of the day, being a safe and responsible driver more important... One can do all the mods in the world but still be a considerate and responsible driver.. although we all know its a pretty rare mix / breed of character.
        well said bro,
        Rolex TTsub
        Rolex precision
        Rolex air king
        Rolex ss datejust
        Rolex explorer II
        IWC Portofino Chrono

[U][I][B]Wishlist
        Breitling Avenger
        Rolex GMT master II
        Sinn Tempus Edt

Comment

• terence, cannot find info leh

jazz, wht abt honda freed ?

Comment

• ah pet... U mean fit?? Not heard of freed leh... Fit and jazz sama lah...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• bro... I respect yr ethic in not saying more than u r supposed to... I mean u r nt taking advantage of this forum to do free ADVERTISMENT for yr biz...
              Thats why i think u suggest others to see yr face bk profile for more details... But hey... U can use PM to elaborate in detail to specific brother's request.
              Originally posted by terencehu18 View Post
              bro my services is listed in face book, search under elites performance.cheers

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

ah pet... U mean fit?? Not heard of freed leh... Fit and jazz sama lah...
                jazz in fit.. hehee ... no lah...

i saw a new model call honda freed... small mpv... pic below.

Comment

• wow....... what an ugly car. the Alphred is a better choice , somemore bigger can convert to "taxi" after your fishing adventures
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Volkswagon just launched their 7-seater MPV with the solid 1.4 TSI engine. Anyone gone to check it out yet? Specs look good:

http://www.vwasia.com/publish/vwasia...ls/touran.html

Not the average MPV
                    Equipped with a 1.4-litre twin-charging TSI engine, a 6-speed DSG gearbox and paddle shifts, the Touran Sport delivers an unrivalled performance. In fact, it is capable of 170 horsepower, a top speed of 212km/h and it does the century sprint in only 8.5 seconds! That makes the Touran Sport one of the fastest vehicles in its class. And it still meets the strictest Euro 4 emission standards.

Making every drop count
                    With a combined fuel economy of only 7.6L/100km, the Touran Sport is the category leader in fuel economy. Rather surprising for something that offers so much power but the Touran Sport was built to be different. Its 1.4-litre engine also means lower road tax, saving you more money!

Not just a family car
                    It’s hard to mistake the Touran Sport as just another practical family mobile. One glance at its stylish exterior, cool bi-Xenon headlights, bright roof rails and sporty 16” alloy wheels, and you’ll know that this ride was made to thrill the inner child in every parent.

Endless possibilities
                    With 7 seats and multiple permutations, there’s always room for more fun on the Touran Sport. Just pack along the kids, the family pet and a picnic basket for a relaxing Sunday. An additional 40 storage spaces also ensures convenience for you and hours of fun for your children’s hide and seek games with their toys in the Touran Sport.

You’re in safe hands
                    Six airbags, Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP), ABS with brake assist, and a score of 5 stars in the Euro NCAP crash test for passengers, plus 3-star protection for pedestrians. The Touran Sport will take your worries off safety issues so that you can focus on the important thing: enjoying a fun ride with your loved ones.

Comment

• not bad... wonder what the price will be like.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• bro cmsoh... That one was out late last yr if i recall correctly... In fact, we do have them as taxis.. White colour ones... Think its the same company as our merz taxi company.
                        I did considcer that.. It was abt high 80/90+ (forgot liao).... As i din hv any one driving that to give me inputs (i hv fren only driven and own the golf) so i din ventured into shortlisting it.... But specs wise, its surely impressive... Maybe if there is a bro who owns it, can share yr review?

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

bro cmsoh... That one was out late last yr if i recall correctly... In fact, we do have them as taxis.. White colour ones... Think its the same company as our merz taxi company.
                          I did considcer that.. It was abt high 80/90+ (forgot liao).... As i din hv any one driving that to give me inputs (i hv fren only driven and own the golf) so i din ventured into shortlisting it.... But specs wise, its surely impressive... Maybe if there is a bro who owns it, can share yr review?
                          Got meh ? I was at their showroom 2 weeks ago, and they said don't have, not launched yet.

But if around 80/90+, I would say it looks like a good buy, especially since its quite economical. But I suspect its probably going to be >100K.

EDIT: Just found out more. Its listed at $95K, and its a new model. The older model was the taxi one. If anyone gets this, don't buy in white.
                          Last edited by cmsoh; 14-07-08, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• pmed you,
                            Rolex TTsub
                            Rolex precision
                            Rolex air king
                            Rolex ss datejust
                            Rolex explorer II
                            IWC Portofino Chrono

[U][I][B]Wishlist
                            Breitling Avenger
                            Rolex GMT master II
                            Sinn Tempus Edt

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                              Got meh ? I was at their showroom 2 weeks ago, and they said don't have, not launched yet.

But if around 80/90+, I would say it looks like a good buy, especially since its quite economical. But I suspect its probably going to be >100K.

EDIT: Just found out more. Its listed at $95K, and its a new model. The older model was the taxi one. If anyone gets this, don't buy in white.

touran sport not out yet...but very soon....read in Wheels mag....forgot how much it costs liao...
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

bro... I respect yr ethic in not saying more than u r supposed to... I mean u r nt taking advantage of this forum to do free ADVERTISMENT for yr biz...
                                Thats why i think u suggest others to see yr face bk profile for more details... But hey... U can use PM to elaborate in detail to specific brother's request.
                                thanks for the advice bro,
                                Rolex TTsub
                                Rolex precision
                                Rolex air king
                                Rolex ss datejust
                                Rolex explorer II
                                IWC Portofino Chrono

[U][I][B]Wishlist
                                Breitling Avenger
                                Rolex GMT master II
                                Sinn Tempus Edt

Comment