Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    why not? my friend got 2 kids, he driving a rx-8, modded some more.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    performance cars when young once got family how to drive performance cars?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    performance cars when young once got family how to drive performance cars?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..true...aniwae not into performance cars...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    factory body kits have no practical use just for show

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..latio sedan oso family car mah...mi slow driver lor...no need to be zng lar..no diff oso..hahaha...i prefer to be safe than sorri...haha...mayb due to age and parents getting on the years..so hor..cannot anyhow risk my life..hahahahaha....if i am 10 yrs younger i sure got for either evo 10 or sti....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i used to like cars with body kit, however i feel that they only make the car look nicer only. these days i rather tell them, skip the body kit, lower the price or throw in extra 6 mths of road tax or something.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    need the boot...hehehe...now Nissan giving away spoiler and side skirts as well...FOC...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    yeah..thanks for your kind advice Bro Jazz-Samz..hahaha..latio interior smaller but more responsive than the lancer ex...haha....anyway i tink i going for the latio sedan...need the boot...hehehe...now Nissan giving away spoiler and side skirts as well...FOC...

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    tats why i encourage u to think twice abt mitsubishi... 1.5l heavy body dun look to be a gd fc car to me...
    Latio driven by my fren has good fc... But u must be ok wif the looks... Or go for the sports version then... . Latio do package with gd gadgets too... Like plasma cluster a/c, keyless entry and ignition etc...
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hehehe...now muz get a gd fuel economy car leh....now petrol prices are sky high...Zzzz...sian....

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hehehe...now muz get a gd fuel economy car leh....now petrol prices are sky high...Zzzz...sian....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    wow....... what an ugly car. the Alphred is a better choice , somemore bigger can convert to "taxi" after your fishing adventures
    hahhaa... but price not so ugly... alphard almost double the price of this.

this car also can sit 7, only 1.5 L ... hehee ...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    eh...like to ask the car experts here on whether the nissan latio sedan 1.5l is gd?juz went to test drive it juz now..seem on to me...quite gd price too...

Leave a comment:

• terencehu18
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    bro... I respect yr ethic in not saying more than u r supposed to... I mean u r nt taking advantage of this forum to do free ADVERTISMENT for yr biz...
    Thats why i think u suggest others to see yr face bk profile for more details... But hey... U can use PM to elaborate in detail to specific brother's request.
    thanks for the advice bro,

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    Got meh ? I was at their showroom 2 weeks ago, and they said don't have, not launched yet.

But if around 80/90+, I would say it looks like a good buy, especially since its quite economical. But I suspect its probably going to be >100K.

EDIT: Just found out more. Its listed at $95K, and its a new model. The older model was the taxi one. If anyone gets this, don't buy in white.

touran sport not out yet...but very soon....read in Wheels mag....forgot how much it costs liao...

Leave a comment:

• terencehu18
    replied
    pmed you,

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    bro cmsoh... That one was out late last yr if i recall correctly... In fact, we do have them as taxis.. White colour ones... Think its the same company as our merz taxi company.
    I did considcer that.. It was abt high 80/90+ (forgot liao).... As i din hv any one driving that to give me inputs (i hv fren only driven and own the golf) so i din ventured into shortlisting it.... But specs wise, its surely impressive... Maybe if there is a bro who owns it, can share yr review?
    Got meh ? I was at their showroom 2 weeks ago, and they said don't have, not launched yet.

But if around 80/90+, I would say it looks like a good buy, especially since its quite economical. But I suspect its probably going to be >100K.

EDIT: Just found out more. Its listed at $95K, and its a new model. The older model was the taxi one. If anyone gets this, don't buy in white.
    Last edited by cmsoh; 14-07-08, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X