Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feilong108
    replied
    haha..i aint tat well off as u mah...juz a bike in my army days i happy as a lark liao lor...hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha..me used to ride a honda 150sp in my army days...lolz....the ah beng bike of that moment..lolz...zng here and there ubtil i spend more on the mods than on the bike itself..lolz...sold it off after i got my car license and din look back at speeding since then...hahahahaha
    150? gv me i also dun 1 to touch ... hahhahahhaha

after riding big cc eg 750, 1000 & abv ... go bck ride less thn 200 is a scary thing

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..me used to ride a honda 150sp in my army days...lolz....the ah beng bike of that moment..lolz...zng here and there ubtil i spend more on the mods than on the bike itself..lolz...sold it off after i got my car license and din look back at speeding since then...hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahhaa...u need tongkat ali?
    no need, still strong ... but hor, cant move as much... hahaha

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha....safety 1st...hehe..esp with family onboard...material things can be replaced no matter how expensive...but hor..family cannot be replaced at all...so i wun ever risk my family or my life by being a stylo milo driver or a racer wannabe...hahaha...juz 2cents of my opinons...
    ya loh, now i older drive slower, also more patient, seldom horn at ppl whn they slow or block... jst wait loh.. having said tht, i really hate to get myself in jam esp in town... so usually i avoid, waste of time.

young diff mah, dont think so much... hehee...i also like tht, esp whn i was on bike......now think bck, also scare lah... if the What happen, happen...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha....safety 1st...hehe..esp with family onboard...material things can be replaced no matter how expensive...but hor..family cannot be replaced at all...so i wun ever risk my family or my life by being a stylo milo driver or a racer wannabe...hahaha...juz 2cents of my opinons...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    ya loh, jia lark, maybe the concentration not there any more... hahaha... more things in the head.. eg. chabors... hahahhaha
    Hahhaa...u need tongkat ali?

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Old liao mah
    ya loh, jia lark, maybe the concentration not there any more... hahaha... more things in the head.. eg. chabors... hahahhaha

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    how come i drv slower and slower... hehehhee
    Old liao mah

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    how come i drv slower and slower... hehehhee

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    why not? my friend got 2 kids, he driving a rx-8, modded some more.
    not bad!! Go to N-S hwy sure chiong one

RX8 can sit up to 4-5 people mah thats why! hahaha
    and the coach doors are cool , but iirc, the majority of RX-8 in SG is auto ... come on, real drivers drive manual

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    Aiyah, simple lar. Need more space and want performance? Get a Bentley Brooklands lor ... more than enough space, and can chiong with any Evo or Rex you come across. heh heh ...
    bentley come with HUGE road tax , somemore a very flash car, not good *imo* for visiting your neighbour , but once again, go to N-S hwy can chiong

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    pai seh... I may hv mixed up between the touran and tourage...
    Probably lar, the two names very similar. For a while I also got confused.

Toureg - 5 seater SUV, damm huge, same platform as Porsche Cayenne
    Touran - 7 seater minivan MPV

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    of course can.... But ppl like that r not being responsible to their family's safety loh... Its their life and family at stake...
    I hv a fren too who has a <2yr old and driving a Maserati... Zooming left and right whenever he goes even with his kid in the car seat... U think that is being skillful or smart?? 1 mistake, its a life time worth or regrets and remorse...
    Point said, i wld rather respect one who drives a safer car when they hv a family on board... Man being man will be filled with hunger at the wheels of a sport car... No matter wat skill level he poses...

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    pai seh... I may hv mixed up between the touran and tourage...
    Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    Got meh ? I was at their showroom 2 weeks ago, and they said don't have, not launched yet.

But if around 80/90+, I would say it looks like a good buy, especially since its quite economical. But I suspect its probably going to be >100K.

EDIT: Just found out more. Its listed at $95K, and its a new model. The older model was the taxi one. If anyone gets this, don't buy in white.

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Aiyah, simple lar. Need more space and want performance? Get a Bentley Brooklands lor ... more than enough space, and can chiong with any Evo or Rex you come across. heh heh ...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    RX8 can sit up to 4-5 people mah thats why! hahaha

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X