X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    make sure it's 100t of non-ferrous .. better ...hehee...
    very true!! But the price of copper/aluminium/nickel also very high one

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    wah!!!all got 4 i dun like leh...aiyo...later my dad kick me out of the house if i go home with that kind of number plate...hahaha...he very superstitus type..hahahaha...
    for me, i buy all the 4's cheaper , since i bo kia kwee (not scared of ghost) me dont care

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    wah!!!all got 4 i dun like leh...aiyo...later my dad kick me out of the house if i go home with that kind of number plate...hahaha...he very superstitus type..hahahaha...
    my dad too...

now my lappy gonna die leow, no power plug on... i smoking outside... hahaa

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    bo lui to bid leh..sigh...i tink this year muz close account for any more major purchases liao...up to neck with repayments liao..hahahaha....muz wait for year end bonus liao...hehehehe..
    min bid 1k ... if u not looking at those nice single or double digit... 1k can bid maybe number like 1001, 1155, something like lah...

if u like double digit... 1k should be able to get... 24, 47, 74, 94, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 64, 54, etc etc...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    bo lui to bid leh..sigh...i tink this year muz close account for any more major purchases liao...up to neck with repayments liao..hahahaha....muz wait for year end bonus liao...hehehehe..

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    ur car number muz be reali nice hor..hahaha....1st time i hear got ppl buy new car juz to save the number plate leh..u r truly in the towkay league..hahahaha.....
    no lah... not very nice lah... it's a double digit tht i bid last yr... Last yr think of buying, but see see look look, cant decide for oen whole yr... hahaa

u bidding for any number ?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    ur car number muz be reali nice hor..hahaha....1st time i hear got ppl buy new car juz to save the number plate leh..u r truly in the towkay league..hahahaha.....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    maybe it is my oversight...paiseh paiseh...hahaha...
    maybe lta change date also possible... 23rd funny date for bid leh...

i jst check lta website, no info on next bidding leh ..

anyway, i think i likely will get to buy car only next month or sept... come to think of it, NNB, jst wnt to save the plate, buy car ...hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    maybe it is my oversight...paiseh paiseh...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha...well..i not too sure oso lar...hehehe..that is wad the nissan meimei told me...kekeke..aniwae i most ikely be getting a open cat COE lor...hehehe..so neber really check the bidding date...
    1 month got 2... i thot it's always beginning of the month and mid month...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha...well..i not too sure oso lar...hehehe..that is wad the nissan meimei told me...kekeke..aniwae i most ikely be getting a open cat COE lor...hehehe..so neber really check the bidding date...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha..next coe bidding is 23th july leh..lolx....

how come he tell me somewhere 7 aug, or izzit they no stock, cant make it ..hmmm...hahahaa

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..next coe bidding is 23th july leh..lolx....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    book liao..finance approved liao...tml go to pay deposit and insurance...i tink ard 1st week of aug can get lor...hahaha.....going to be real broke....hai....have to forgo buying many watches liao...aiyo...tink liao oso sian....
    hahaha... ..me not really in the urgent need of buying... but if i dont buy, my lic plate bye bye... i got to extend anyway, cos tht day the PI say the next coe = 7th of aug or somewhere ard there, not sure... my lic plate expire 2 aug ... so afte rentend, i got another 6 mths of slowly slow lookie see

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    book liao..finance approved liao...tml go to pay deposit and insurance...i tink ard 1st week of aug can get lor...hahaha.....going to be real broke....hai....have to forgo buying many watches liao...aiyo...tink liao oso sian....

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X