Secretary bites off boss' pe*is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretary bites off boss' pe*is....

Tink alot might have seen this in the papers... lol...

OUCH is the first thought...

Singapore (May 4, 2009) : A secretary bit off the private parts of her boss in a freak accident during their sex romp in a car.

The incident happened in a car park in East Coast Park in Singapore over the weekend.

According to a Singapore evening paper's report, which was picked up by the Malaysian Chinese dailies today, the 30-year-old married woman was performing oral sex on the man when a van reversed into their car, causing her to snap her jaws shut.

What happened not only shocked the couple but also her husband, who after being tipped off by a private eye had rushed to the scene, and was about to pounce on the pair when the accident happened.

The private eye called an ambulance to send the courting couple to hospital.

The woman's insurance agent husband, also 30, had hired the private eye after some intimate SMSes sent to her handphones raised his suspicion.

The private eye, telling the paper what he saw was the most horrible scene in his entire career, said the fuming husband now wanted to divorce his wife.

The report did not say whether doctors managed to reattach the severed penis.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Is this the new sequel to Jaws???
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

gosh, i oso want to work hard and then hire my own secretary....so kinky!!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        gosh, i oso want to work hard and then hire my own secretary....so kinky!!
        Big price to pay lo.... u willing to exchange ah?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

OUCH!!! haha I feel e pain...
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Big price to pay lo.... u willing to exchange ah?
            haha...but that guy also lagi suay...wonder how that guy is gg to face his wife (if any) as well as go back to work.

The woman oso lagi jia lak liaoz...sigh....wonder she bite off le got accidentally chew on it anot like hotdog
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              haha...but that guy also lagi suay...wonder how that guy is gg to face his wife (if any) as well as go back to work.

The woman oso lagi jia lak liaoz...sigh....wonder she bite off le got accidentally chew on it anot like hotdog
              GROSS....

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hmmm never read in the papers but sounds not very possible leh...

if the impact is so strong on the woman's jaw to be able to severe the penis, then the woman most likely will be seriously injured

Comment

no fathers day liao
                  Opportunities come once

Comment

that must be painful, high price to pay for this affair...

Comment

play play must pay de mah keke...just that this one lagi jia lak..
                      but how come all blaming the boss...maybe the boss is single? and the woman is the married one?

Comment

It takes 2 hands to clap....

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Not only restricted to secretary. Your female colleagues too. Afterall, you see and work with each other for 5 days a week, and 8 t0 12 hours a day. With MSN, Skype and SMSes..it is very difficult not to side track if you are sucessful and a confident person in the office.
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

god is fair.
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

don't eat and sh*t in the same place....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X