Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    its a "risk" we take that the other buyer may flake. i am currently in the process of lodging a claim against an ebayer who i have believe to have flaked me. Will lodge suit, once i am certain.
    what happened?....

Comment

thanks bros, i was initially hesitant and thought i would get flamed by bros...

but then i just had to warn u guys about him...

thanks for the encouragement and advice. cheers

Comment

its always like that. Kena a few times myself. I would say, at least have the courtesy to inform the seller that he wants to consider or think about it first. No point keeping the seller in suspense...

In fact, i do not have much "sales" experience, only for the recent hummer that i offerred up for sale. But i have got a couple of watches from this forum. Idea is to be firm that you want, negotiate on the price and then arrange to meet up or inform the seller that you will consider.

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
          what happened?....
          i sold my macbook pro, buyer bids and subsequently wins auction, claims to pay me, ask me to ship before payment clears, continues to harass me non stop, i see no payment, i give him one warning to show me payment, buyer ignores all emails/phone call from me, ill give benefit of the doubt until monday close of trade, after that im off to court i will go to file civil suit.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

i sold my macbook pro, buyer bids and subsequently wins auction, claims to pay me, ask me to ship before payment clears, continues to harass me non stop, i see no payment, i give him one warning to show me payment, buyer ignores all emails/phone call from me, ill give benefit of the doubt until monday close of trade, after that im off to court i will go to file civil suit.
            Oh i see, can't believe that there are still such people around. That's unfortunate.

Comment

Hi Fellows,

To me is anything not lost, its ok. Just get used to all kind of things in this society so why bother to go the extra miles of making yourself the hassile.

Buyer and seller each of their owns' view and say. So take it as another lesson learnt in life.

Move on Pals....I free thinker now pray for you....
              Greeting from Planet Earth
              ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

you want to bid on my item dont want to buy nevermind, somemore you want to cheat me? i lose abit of money nevermind, but dont waste my time.

anyhow, this i save for another thread
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

If local can sue him but of other country... the laws there maybe different.

Good luck bro... suit heng yi si si kekekeke
                  Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

To TS, my empathy man. This is the internet environment I suppose - very hard to police. To protect both myself and buyer, I normally state self-collection at my house as a condition for deal... and for that I had to pass on quite a number of sales because of the inaccessibility of my house But quite a few of my buyers who made the extra effort to visit me usually get invited in for drinks (if neither's in a rush) and we get to chit-chat about watches as well.

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

We should be vigilant against this type of buyer or seller in any other forums. It's the right way to share with fellow forums on our experience.

Comment

Originally posted by spokm View Post
                        Got it from this guy also. His excuse to me was his wife don't approve it after agreeing to the price & viewing the watch WITH THE WIFE AROUND. call me morning before transaction to cancelled.

Though of forgetting it, but after reading bro story, think should really inform the watch community of it.

Worse, received a sms from wife trying to explain the whole thing. cause I ingore it. wonder if it's really him or just using the wife name.

he's a young guy living with parent around Greenwood Grove. BEWARE.
                        Just curious wad does he gain for doing stuffs like this???

Comment

Hmm.. ban Ip?

Comment

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                            If local can sue him but of other country... the laws there maybe different.

Good luck bro... suit heng yi si si kekekeke
                            yup, ive done it before. not the first time. the first time i did it, the guy shat his dacks, and didnt even bother to turn up to court , so i got default judgement
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by myg88 View Post
                              thanks for ur support bros...

this is his PM to me

hi there.interested in ur uboat.ii can pay cash straight.pls contact me at 84880807. thanx.vincent.btw i m not a dealer.just really want a uboat..

zzzmonster4 is his nick... anyway he will change... cos he just joined in apr 2009... i am sure he has been doing this...
                              SIGH... never read properly, think i kena from this guy with number 84880807...

Comment

wad happen?care to share?
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X