Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware!

bros, please beware of this person named Vincent (mobile 84880807) who is unprofessional and ungentlemanly

made me an offer in cash via pm and i agreed
    then arranged to meet, while i was on my way he said he couldnt make it and asked if i can come to his office area, i said ok and made my way but he changed it to the next day

i asked if i came by his office area, would he have the cash ready if all is ok, he said he didnt agree... but i have my PM and he said straight deal in cash... he wanted to pay me cheque....

the next day he went MIA... didn't have the courtesy to reply my sms on the time and place i could meet him to show the watch....

please beware

VINCENT
    Science Hub

Originally posted by myg88 View Post
    bros, please beware of this person named Vincent (mobile 84880807) who is unprofessional and ungentlemanly

then arranged to meet, while i was on my way he said he couldnt make it and asked if i can come to his office area, i said ok and made my way but he changed it to the next day

i asked if i came by his office area, would he have the cash ready if all is ok, he said he didnt agree... but i have my PM and he said straight deal in cash... he wanted to pay me cheque....

the next day he went MIA... didn't have the courtesy to reply my sms on the time and place i could meet him to show the watch....

please beware

VINCENT
    Science Hub

Bro, is like tat one la. i kenna a few times oredi until i numb liao

Comment

Cash is King!!!

Comment

This kind of ppl low life man. Haiz...

Comment

where is his office btw?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

watz his nick? let everybody know who this loser is...

Comment

One word to describe " Disappointment"

Comment

thanks for ur support bros...

this is his PM to me

hi there.interested in ur uboat.ii can pay cash straight.pls contact me at 84880807. thanx.vincent.btw i m not a dealer.just really want a uboat..

zzzmonster4 is his nick... anyway he will change... cos he just joined in apr 2009... i am sure he has been doing this...

Comment

hi

bro lets get use to it and lets move on

Comment

Take it easy bro. There are quite a lot of people like that. I have personally met 2 such people. Now, don't bother to waste time. Once the buyer miss the appointment, call the next in line and deal. Never hold piece for people unless they put deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by myg88 View Post

please beware

VINCENT
                      Science Hub
                      It's an honest mistake, let's move on.

But good thing you nvr accept cheque... Cash ALWAYS!
                      but I'm sure you are not the first in Sg-Roc to experience this kind of let-down and it's a good thing that you have put up your experience to share.

Mods, how about making this a sticky or put up a sticky for sellers and buyers to put up their -ive experiences. Of course, the other side would be allowed to give their side of the story and the reader make up their own minds as to the member involved. In this kind of situation, TS will not be able to give -ive review to 'Vincent' because no sale transacted right?
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

get used to it bro, happened to me before. Don't wish to visit old ground, anyway COD ONLY....NO Cheque....No such thing as cheques payment, if he really love the watch, i will demand the cheque to be cleared first before hand him the watch.

Comment

Got it from this guy also. His excuse to me was his wife don't approve it after agreeing to the price & viewing the watch WITH THE WIFE AROUND. call me morning before transaction to cancelled.

Though of forgetting it, but after reading bro story, think should really inform the watch community of it.

Worse, received a sms from wife trying to explain the whole thing. cause I ingore it. wonder if it's really him or just using the wife name.

he's a young guy living with parent around Greenwood Grove. BEWARE.

Comment

Blacklist nick and hp !

Comment

its a "risk" we take that the other buyer may flake. i am currently in the process of lodging a claim against an ebayer who i have believe to have flaked me. Will lodge suit, once i am certain.
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X