No announcement yet.

Anyone wear 2 watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any spoken/unspoken rules in any place that say you can only wear one watch.. ?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

you can wear as many as you feel comfortable. and why care what other people have to say about you as long as you enjoy yourself.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
        Can!

Read some time ago in another forum about this.
        One of them even said that men can wear 5 watches at one time... two hands + two legs + ............. guess where

It wouldn't be a norm here tho'
        This is AWESOME!!! lolz

Comment

Having said n commented all that, why do you want to wear 2 watches in the first place ?

Comment

Originally posted by coby View Post
            Having said n commented all that, why do you want to wear 2 watches in the first place ?
            this is very touchy question, reason is want to show off lah. but i always try explain one watch for local time, one watch GMT time.
            then friends will ask buy a watch have GMT function, some say buy G shock got many functions. truth is i like rolex and i like panerai so want to wear each wrist one.

So who here wear 2 watch and what people comment on you? still havent get answer leh.
            you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

i think its a matter of conventions...just like earring can wear one or wear two but convention states that earrings mostly fr women, and wear on both ears. Man decides suddenly that they also wanna wear earrings... so they wear one lor!

Hmmm... to be honest for this fashion to catch on, i believe you need a famous personality to pull it off before people can accept it.

That said, to be honest, you wear watch to show time, one watch is more than sufficient. You wanna show off, save the cash buy a nice car instead. If not, use the cash to buy a nice cartier ring, montblanc pen plus cufflink, LV wallet, gold chain... well people will see and know you are rich... and you are also a show off! lol
              Currently own:
              Rolex Explorer 2 Black Dial 16570
              Rolex Precision 6694 (Manual winding)
              Blue Dial/Silver Markers
              Seiko SNZG15K1
              Ball EMII Diver green inner bezel!
              Stowa Marine Original (White dial)

Wishlist:
              Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 392 42mm

(gone and missing them)
              Omega Seamaster 2254.50
              Breitling Colt GMT (Black dial)

Comment

Originally posted by tintinstuff View Post
                this is very touchy question, reason is want to show off lah. but i always try explain one watch for local time, one watch GMT time.
                then friends will ask buy a watch have GMT function, some say buy G shock got many functions. truth is i like rolex and i like panerai so want to wear each wrist one.

So who here wear 2 watch and what people comment on you? still havent get answer leh.
                You know why no answer? Those who did (wear two watches at the same time); most of them are in the Institute of Mental Health (IMH, previously known as woodbridge hospital) already .. and those who didn't get admitted; they got cured somehow and become members here ...
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Bro...I am still on the loose...please don't call them thanks.

I wear 2...well not easy to carry off if you are just going for a meal at the kopitiam.

Dress for the occasions or meeting like minded watch nuts is still ok...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I feel GOOD !!

Comment

One's familiar..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sometimes i wear 2 watches when i travel..so far no issue leh...lol.....here in SINGAPORE i wear 1 nia...
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

...........the late Nicholas G Hayek, Ex CEO and founder of Swatch group wore 4pcs!
                          Who wanna break his record?

Comment

today i wore 2 watch to work and again many questions, answer till sian. people think i on top wire loose, sinagpore still conservative not open to accept new fashion. 10 years ago panerai come with 44mm big watch many complain wear clock on the wrist, now i think take also another 10 years for many to accept it.
                            guess i will not be wearing 2 watch on both my hands anymore just cannot tahan people kept asking me the same questions.
                            you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

sometimes i carry 2 pens in my pocket but nobody asks or say anything. people can wear 2 necklace also nobody says anything.

can i really accept seeing someone wearing 1 watch on each wrist casually. I sure ask why one, at the moment.

who knows maybe it will become a fashion statement to wear 2 watches in the future, but not yet, like tattooes, piercing and dyed coloured hair.

Comment

carrying two pens is "normal" if im decked out in business attire, usually i will have two pens. One to lend, the other to use for myself. We all know how pens can go walkabout
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X