No announcement yet.

first time buying rolex,please advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time buying rolex,please advice.

tis is my 1st time buying rolex,& i like to purchase a sub...any advice on what to look out for and whr to find a better deal as my budget not high...

yes. for a start, u should ask yourself what is the budget? once u have the budget then can decide if want to get brand new or preown. then with preown, u can decide what series you want.

things to look for. availability of box and papers. anchor. booklets.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

=) impt to do homework, ask around, check pricing. Some online sellers buy watches from 2nd handshop, so for the exactly the same pc there might be marginal cost difference. good luck!
      Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

thks folks

thks for all ur advice folks.my budget is around 5-6k...not very high thou...i don't mind preown...prefer to buy from shop so that i can use 0% installment...any good 2nd shop to recommend folks?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X