Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windfall like investment

Good day,

I'm Bryan and I'm here to share a project investment.

Savers CANNOT be chooser, investors CAN be chooser.

Now people are curious about what I say and what I do, but if you will spare me 5mins for this and think about what I say; TODAY you can make YOUR change in LIFE then you can thank me later.
    For savers we simply put our money in fix deposit say 400k in fixed deposit interest is .05 end of 10 years returns $2004.51

Now let's see how many $1 u need to save in the below chart to be a millionaire.WELL 46 years that's close to half of your life time, provided interest rate is @ 10%.
    In Singapore our inflation is 3-5% yearly, they say property is the best in line to counter inflation. Why? Because history has spoken itself; If you have got a property 10 years back it's probably worth double NOW.

INVEST WINDFALL IF YOU CAN. It's all about investment, invest in something that's affordable, it's all about holding power. If a rental yield is more than 3% it's along with the line of inflation, Forte Suites is about 4.8% rental yield. With building under construction we can do progressive payment, with less than 450$ Stage 1 a month you can own a private property; do you think it's worth it? If NOT ask someone who drives and ASK how much are they paying a month. CORRECT! that's how much they are losing a month(Depreciation).

Your next best friend is compound interest. Compound interest as "the most powerful force in the universe" COMPOUND your first property to 3 other property. Best is if you haven got any , you can start now.

With Forte suites, your investment returns for rental yield is @ 4.8%. Progressive payments are @ 300$ and less for stage 1. 25 stores high building, FREEHOLD with 3.2m height , located in district 8 (central) living in the heart of city. Definitely one of the good buy this year, to support this rental yield statement, jool suites 5 stores high development are all renting @ average 3k. What is forte suites rental in 3 years time? With 5 major hospital surrounding the development,being iconic surely it will move along in the market. Not forgetting the quantum is both AFFORABLE and REASONABLE.

If you are interested do drop me a message or text @ 98395640 and I'll answer your questions and doubt towards a better investment.

Best regards,
    Bryan Ng

Did you overdose on Panadol or not
    ...for the clown to die :appluse:

Comment

1. You can easily get 0.8% (CIMB starsaver). I'm not saying that's great, but 0.05% is ridiculous.

2. Property prices are falling - see Business Times,
      PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
      More owners of luxury condos selling at a loss

Comment

Do you mean this Forte Suites?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...88-mergui-road

Comment

Hey look that was a post by a Bryan Ng too!

Comment

Haha mai waste time lah.

Comment

“Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

conduct due diligence.

Comment

You can get 1.88% from standard charted account. 50k and swipe $500 per month.

how many of us here can buy property like we're buying prata?

but why not invest in the STI index fund where annually you can grow 8% over the span of 10 years. Reinvest the dividends and thus over 10 years u compound the growth. Im sure it will make more money then your idea. and 1 lot is only $300++

Comment

Originally posted by forexthedoctor View Post
                    conduct due diligence.
                    Very scary the way you lelong your products....

Comment

Is your windfall investment GURANTEED? IF yes, who is the guarantor for the 4.8% rental yield.

If property prices come down, will my valuation price be guarantee by your guarantor?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X