Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local set or Oversea AD if u are considering of buying a Pre-own watch?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local set or Oversea AD if u are considering of buying a Pre-own watch?

Hello Watch Lover

Any different for a local set or Oversea AD , please throw in your ideas

if the warranty has expired, doesnt make a difference to me. But then this coming from a newbie on watches. :P

Comment

No difference to me.

If warranty has expired, the more it really doesn't matter.

If warranty is still valid, make sure it is stamped and signed by the AD and not left blank or the international warranty is no longer valid even under the warranty period.

When it comes to pre loved set , this question always comes to mind... Local set or Oversea set?

This question has been asked many many many countless times by buyers to the sellers....

There could be many reasons for asking the questions...

Maybe buying local set means the seller is actually paying more so buyer felt justified paying higher?
      Maybe because buyer knows overseas set is slightly cheaper than local due to tax refund and maybe the right currency exchange thus pressing the seller to sell cheaper?
      Maybe because if the set is from local dealer it should be and must be real while overseas set have a risk of it being not?
      And some asked for the sake of asking and cause it seems like a norm that everyone asked.

Seller don't see a point why this question need to be asked as a warranty is a warranty regardless where the watch is purchased.

For me...I asked because if it comes from local AD , I know who the local ADs are (Hour Glass, Cortina, Sincere ect.) and for sure I know if my warranty (if still have) is valid or not...

But if it comes from overseas...I might need to google the Dealer and check if they are the authorized dealer for that particular brand or not...nothing wrong with that, just extra research needed...

After all, the warranty is only valid if the watch was purchased from the Authorized Dealer , dated and stamped.

No which way is right or wrong...both works as long as you buy the seller first...

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

there is an on going thread on discussion about this.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X