buying and selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying and selling

its norm i guess for us human being whenever we wanna purchase something we want to bargain as much as we could and also when time to sell our items we tend to market it as high as we could and prevent buyers from bargaining.

frankly i encountered this. a guy tried to purchase from me but i declined his offer because his offer was far too low. so when a friend of mine text him (the same person that wanna buy my watch) for the watch that he put on sale with reasonable offer, he declined it also because he said his watch although worn but strictly not nego.

so whats your guys view on topic?

of coz most want to buy low, sell high, but personally i think pricing set should be resonable subjected to market range, item condidtion. If im selling stuff, i price them at the price that i would buy if i am the buyer. There is all kind of people out there, if you can afford to wait for the price you want, you might just meeting the right buyer/seller eventually.

Recently i encounter a case, i was looking to trade a Hermes charm, so i contacted this person with one for sale/trade. she ask alot of questions about my item, then i realise that she listed a posting (in a external forum) of my item with my pics. Obviously she wants to see if she can flip my item, if she gets a hit she trades with me. Can you say she is wrong, most probably not, but i wouldnt consider it as ethical according to my own buy/sell moral code.
    Last edited by MsLucifer; 04-09-14, 11:18 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

I always find it annoying when I sell at already a low price and pple STILL want lower.
      They will want EVERY discount for EVERY nick on the watch.
      If want to buy a used watch, there are bound to be some scratches.
      Some just want to pay third hand price for a mint watch.

Comment

Those who want to sell high cant sell.
        Those who wants to buy low cant buy.

IMO the sellers here tends to go towards the higher side.
        If its too close to pre owned shop price, i rather go to shop.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

True. There are some prices quoted here.......I might as well get from a shop......who usually offer me some kind of guarantee......P.

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
            True. There are some prices quoted here.......I might as well get from a shop......who usually offer me some kind of guarantee......P.
            And usually good service as well.

Comment

hahah standard singaporean (i'm also singaporeean) thinking mah want cheap and big

Comment

that is very annoying to know that.

Comment

Recently when I put up my watch for sales,the price already reflects the scratches and conditon of the watch. The buyer came,criticized the condition and asked for extra discount. Of course I gave in but after a week later the buyer sold the watch at a higher price trying to make a profit out of it. I even met a buyer who had nothing to complain abt the watch in the end told me the box is not in tip top condition and asked for an discount. I wondered if he is going to wear the box out.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X