polishing watch braclet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polishing watch braclet

Hi there need advise from u guys. My Rolex sub non ceremic bracelet have plenty of scratches here and there due to daily wearing. Is it advisable for me to just leave it or send for polishing to make it look new again? Any shops to recommend if yes?
    Appreciate it thanks.

Better to leave it until next servicing.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Any recommendation where to polish and service my rolex?
      And roughly price range?

Comment

Just let it be.
        Your watch, your scratches.
        No problem

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
          Hi there need advise from u guys. My Rolex sub non ceremic bracelet have plenty of scratches here and there due to daily wearing. Is it advisable for me to just leave it or send for polishing to make it look new again? Any shops to recommend if yes?
          Appreciate it thanks.
          after polishing, the scratches will come back. this isn't like a good car respray with many coats that makes the paint more durable. instead a layer of metal actually gets removed... and you need good hands and practice to get it right.

Originally posted by sparky View Post
          Any recommendation where to polish and service my rolex?
          And roughly price range?
          leave it alone. let me dig out a bracelet that my brother sent for "polishing"... it's super f'ed up and the shop didn't want to release the bracelet unless the bill was paid.

save the money for an RSC job and let them do it instead as part of an overhaul.
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X