No announcement yet.

Precision Watch Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their attitude quite harsh. prices arent the best too!

Comment

Me had just bought a watch recently, price a bit steep, Davidoff was quite friendly

Comment

Not v friendly when i stepped in. Hahah, maybe i dont look like a potential customer D:

Comment

In a way i like that. Hate it when sales people come up to you when you are just browsing around. If keen to buy I will ask myself for the price. But thats just me.

Comment

Lots of old watches which are selling at a much expensive price

Comment

I wasted a few trips precision watch because sometimes their website will have watches at what I thought was reasonable price but when u go to the shop, u see a half dead over polished watch with sagging bracelet.

So here is feedback for precision watch if they see my message...for good order sake,rate your watches condition. Don't take your photos using a watch holder to make the bracelet look like it is nice and straight when it is sagging like .....

Comment

prescion watch

quite friendly I would say

Comment

hi

Thanks for the info.

Comment

they are sooo busy there. hope they can attend to potential customers promptly

Comment

will go there this weekend to see see...

Comment

was looking at getting a vintage watch there as well. great comments.

Comment

Went to the site check out. Saw their post in sgwatchmall. Texted the person on the availability. Initially no response so text again and just reply a no. -_-

Comment

the atmosphere there hasn't changed much since 2 years ago.

it's got that "dun ask,im busy, you can go now..." vibe to it.

The young guy replies messages. The old guy...dun even wanna look at him.

Comment

as a newbie, and first time visitor to this establishment, wouldn't do business with them purely because of the attitude. awful. avoid.

Comment

The younger chap has a half ****ed look most of the time.

The old chap is much nicer if you chat him up a bit.

Plenty of noobs and newbies in that shop.
                                Maybe thats why he action jackson, haha.

My advice is, know what you are buying and what you are paying for thats all.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X