Precision Watch Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiu_peow View Post
    Like you, prefer to be left alone unless need assistance.

However, when I went there on 2 separate occasions with my friends, my friends needed assistance. The elderly guy just peep out and did not bother while the younger guy "pretend" to be busy take pictures.

After looking around for another 2 minutes ask for help again, the younger guy say wait. So we waited for like another 5 minutes and gave up. Maybe because we all wear t-shirts, bermudas and slippers, see us no up.

Forget abt the young guy...he didn't bother abt me too, I do likewise

Speak to old boss direct but respect old uncle as u will talk to any elders

To date I enjoy my dealings with Old boss but can't say the same thing abt young guy

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
    Its just their way of doing business.

My way of doing business when buying watches at preowned shop is to tell them directly, i am serious about buying and whip out my stack of thousand dollar bills, but only at a price which is fair for both, after that, they will listen more attentively.
    Sincerity definitely play a important part, movtivated buyer/seller gel

U the man!!!
    Last edited by st11_mini; 29-03-15, 09:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

If u r talking about the same young guy dat i know who works there......its also bcos of him dat i have not gone back to PW in years.....i used to be a regular there....

Comment

their prices are very very high now for what they sell.

Comment

Originally posted by polarinda View Post
          their prices are very very high now for what they sell.
          I agreed....

Comment

i recently just went there on 2 occasions,my experience with the young guy (Davidoff) is not so bad,helpful and knowledgeable (imo),overall experience not bad,but 1 thing though,he doesn't really reply msg. Haha

Comment

i went there a few times also disappointed with the watches and service.

The young guy will be inside this small cubicle and taking photos.

The old guy will be inside his room, only peep out and both of them cant be even bothered to acknowledge your presence or at least say "Hi" even if you are busy.

the prices used to be very reasonable but now very expensive.

most of the vintages are overpolised.

The whole shop just give you are "You are not welcome" feeling.

Comment

agree... i was there last week. newbie to rolex, asked a few questions they quite boh chap. until one customer came in prev bot a sub brought back cos of some issues. he immediately got serviced by the 2 staff...

Comment

The young one is ok. The old one is worse. He just peeps and avoids eye contact. He gives you the kind of "don't come and bother me" feeling. And I don't ever wanna go there. Hahaha

Comment

Their prices went up a fair bit Not quite in line with general market

Do check around and some legwork can save you some $$$

Hv fun and best place to buy preowned is still where you are now
                    Those who care won't need your explanation, those who need explanation probably won't believe you

Comment

Frankly, avoid them if u r newbie

Comment

senior member is avoiding the shop

newbie is asked to avoid the shop.

then who should go?

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                        If u r talking about the same young guy dat i know who works there......its also bcos of him dat i have not gone back to PW in years.....i used to be a regular there....
                        Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                        Frankly, avoid them if u r newbie
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I had visited them about 2 yrs ago.
                          Their attitudes I can`t give any comment. Some people are just bone like that. Is a act of God.
                          I`m only interested in the watch and not the 2 gentleman as mentioned.
                          I did not buy from them is because they had mixed up the photos online. The one that they show me is not the one that I see online.
                          And the watch detail as mentioned online is also over-rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitemee View Post
                            agree... i was there last week. newbie to rolex, asked a few questions they quite boh chap. until one customer came in prev bot a sub brought back cos of some issues. he immediately got serviced by the 2 staff...

Its definitely not a place for newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              senior member is avoiding the shop

newbie is asked to avoid the shop.

then who should go?
                              haha answer for you... come to SG-ROC

Comment

is now singapore rolex club the word owners has been removed to be more inclusive and encourage potential owners to come here and seek information.

Originally posted by Bitemee View Post
                                haha answer for you... come to SG-ROC
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X