Shop Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bezel.com.sg

anyway, they hardly update their website...better to go there.

used to be my fav hangout...was close to some of the ex staff there but now all of them had left Bezel. They used to be located at Palais Renaissance...now at Wheelock Place and City Hall...

Cheers

James
    Last edited by wolfeyes1974; 20-01-08, 01:01 PM.
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      personally i feel that the watch sales person will not be too willing to login here and list the pricing. no benefit to him/her unless there is confirmed sales as a result of enquiry.

however, i think your concept is ok if our fellow members willing to do some work for the rest. check with their regular salesperson and ask them if they willing to provide the list price of some brands.

then we can have a list of several brands.
      Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      YEah,I also doubt the salesman would go online and do it. So...maybe we just look ard better la.
      no lah, certain things sure sensitive lah... eg like pricing/ discount...maybe he can choose to remain anonymous ( name/ company name )

but at least a AD sales can do is to maybe provide us, eg:
      new stock arv, stock avail, price list, promo, group discount on certain model, tech issue, service issue, etc etc.

with some1 to ID himself as AD rep hor, if we are interested in certain model, least we can PM him to check or his best offer, thn us going ard... hehee, me lazy type... hee

so i think win win situation if a good AD bro willing to come in and intro...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        I've a little suggestion here for informal meet-ups or casual, ad hoc 'excursions'. Since we all shop and buy watches occasionally (or for some very often), why nt some here (those who r mre comfortable) start by inviting whoever r interested to join in te watch-shopping excursion. Say for example, tmr afternoon i wan to buy a watch at LP, i can post an invite here n whoever wans to come along can join in. No obligations, no need to promise anything. Can work?

Thanks .
        I think today is a good time lah. What you think ?

Originally posted by LuAnnVintage View Post
        Hellloooooo, everyone....

****FINALLY****

Our NEW SHOWROOM has REACHED its final completion.
        ((((**CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP**))))

We are glad to announce our official opening is on the
        20 Apr 2013, Saturday, from 11:00am to 8:30pm daily.

Really, Really hope to see everyone soon, as we are SO..... EAGER to share & show to everyone what has been installed for Lu-Ann Vintage in the future.

Do SHARE with your close ones & friends about our new opening & as usually keep LIKING our WATCHES and PAGES. Coz it DOES motivate us ALOT ALOT more to do better in the near future.

Comment

Eh dudes. You guys are sounding like a parliament trying to form policy. Just post and go la .

Comment

Yeah . Bezel then and now is quite diff. Loved the old days

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X