Update on Ming Yi news.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    i asked myself this question 15 yrs ago when i first saw this monk drives a merc...and i was driving a suzuki 1300CC coupe.Howcome my ride so tiny,and his so BIG... I dun give a dame if you are driving a lorry or lambogini you still a human.As long you didnt cheat or harm anyone and its all your monies,you do whatever you pleased..doesnt bothers me. Whats wrong if a monk live in a condo,or whats wrong if he drives a beemer not a toyota...

Btw,toyota makes dame good cars too..
    Yes, fully agree Toyota make damn good car, so if purely for convenient of transportation, no need to " waste " money to buy BMW, right?

Sure, as long as they dont cheat or harm anyone and living using their " salary ", no one can question, no doubt about it. However, when the money involved is supposingly for official business / duties, than it should not be considered as his personal monies.
    My Small Collection :
    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

aiya, why so troublesome.... just make a list of people who are "banned" from buying condo, benz, bmw, rolex, send it to those companies, then don't have this kind of arguement loh....

I wonder will we see Monks in our IRs in the future??? ha ha... or are they banned from going in???

Comment

i really hope he didnt use the hospital monies for his personal purchases...or he will be in hot hott soup.

Comment

If that's the case, he sure go jail...

Originally posted by louie View Post
          i really hope he didnt use the hospital monies for his personal purchases...or he will be in hot hott soup.

Comment

i think he's silly to claim or create the perception that he lacks coporate governance skillset, using that to get some sympathy points. It's simple common sense that you must keep a record when you take $ from somewhere. Kopi uncle also record how cups he sold per day..

he must have thought that he's the top guy so he can decide how to use the $ for whatever cause he deems fit...everyone just follow his orders..great power comes with great responsibilities...evidently, there's a lack of responsibility here.

If you want to help a friend/subordinate, use your own $ not from the monastry (not like he's earning little).
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a