X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi guys,

am here to say hi.
    just gotten my first rolex after years of resistance and finally succumbed to the family tradition of owning one so was looking around for forums.

am the 'black sheep' of the family for preferring other watch brands but now slowly warming up to my latest purchase.

Welcome and congratz. Share with pics if you can.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by mister maroon View Post
      Hi guys,

am here to say hi.
      just gotten my first rolex after years of resistance and finally succumbed to the family tradition of owning one so was looking around for forums.

am the 'black sheep' of the family for preferring other watch brands but now slowly warming up to my latest purchase.
      hey MM... welcome to our big family.... as part of the welcoming traditions, it's mandatory to post pictures of your watches.....

Just kidding... please do share pictures (or wrist-shots) of your watches... I think i speak for alot of our brothers and sisters here.... we love to see watches of our new members......... rolex and non-rolex ... all are welcome

Comment

Hi guys,

am here to say hi.

well, no one says you can only have rolex and not other brands....haahaha...

welcome on board, black sheep. hahaaha
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Hi guys,

am here to say hi.

Welcome...wow...a family of rolexes....pls post pics of ur rollie plus ur family's rollies.....

finnsim
          Rolex SD "m" series
          Omega Speedmaster
          PAM 164K

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Many of us on this forum (including myself) are also fans of other watch brands so feel free to share with us your non-Rolex watches too
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome.
              hmmm trying to get a family portrait is hard, have to wait for the family to get together first

will try to post pics up soon.

other watches? i'm a cartier fan.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X