No announcement yet.

Do those selling fake irritates u?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less experienced bros should get their rolexes from AD if there are no experienced friends to help you with the deal. To buy a pre owned one, you gotta be a police and suspect every rolex is replica till its deemed as "innocent" by the SRC itself. small sacrifice of money for a bigger goal, totally worth it all times especially for rolex. Im a newbie too, doing my research and all. always safeguard your money, seller got nothing to lose, you get to lose your hard-earned pay by not being #kiasu enough.

Comment

If unsure, walk away.

Homages are not fakes, it's just not for everyone.

My 2 cents.
      "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

I hate fakes, so do all true watch collectors, but if it makes certain low self-esteem ppl happy, then so be it.

And not to worry, a fake will always be a fake, discerning collector should be able to tell the difference, so I am not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by TWC View Post
          I hate fakes, so do all true watch collectors, but if it makes certain low self-esteem ppl happy, then so be it.

And not to worry, a fake will always be a fake, discerning collector should be able to tell the difference, so I am not worried.
          Haha. Chill. Everyone enjoys time pieces differently; to each its own right? Wearing fakes doesn't necessarily mean they have low-self esteem... It's just a matter of choice.
          "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

I rather tell ppl I cannot afford than to let ppl find out I'm wearing fake. Think being find out wearing fake is more shameful Loh...

Cannot swim then just say cannot swim, don't say swimming trunk too big...

Comment

Yes I was irritated that the standard of replicating Rolexes have become so good - invisible engraving of the logo at 6 o'clock, the alignment of the markers, the cyclops...every detail seems to be there. Makes buying used watches a more nervy affair. Was looking at noobwatch.com and their pieces seem hyper-realistic.Scary...

Comment

anyway even high end fake watch also cost alot of money ,which i find not many people willing to spent that kind of $$ to buy also. they either get the super cheap wan to pass off so wonder which market this high end fakes target?

Comment

Don't buy fakes.. I would rather you save up to buy a real one and be proud of it than buy a fake and treat it like trash because it cost almost nothing.

Comment

Fake straps

Alot fake straps around

Comment

Definitely so. Also no point buying fake as it doesn't even last. Why waste the money?

Comment

Fake or real. This line getting so thin its hard to differentiate

Comment

I have been seeing this sponsored seller on Facebook. Apparently, he sells all sorts of fakes, from Rolexes, APs to Panerais. I wonder if anything has or can be done.

Comment

yes very irritated

Comment

I would rather wear a lower end watch then be caught wearing a fake watch. If you really want to own a higher end watch, save up for it.

Comment

always get its authenticity checked for a peace of mind

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X