Do those selling fake irritates u?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do those selling fake irritates u?

Nowadays many ppl selling fake watches in other forums. Wat 1:1, factory reject and dunno how many AAAA grade stuffs.
    Wat ur view? I am worried 1 days these top grade "æ°´è´§" will end up in this forum.

has already happened. twice to me and both times were bracelets - the original owners did not know. one took it back very quickly. the other ignored me.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

U mean only bracelet is fake? Luckily u got the head is real....hahaha...
      I classify these mix and match Rolex as ROJEX => Rojak rolex.

Comment

Things are becoming scarier, the designs are becoming much more perfect. However, so far this forum has held up for me! Not too sures about some of our dealers though...they get constant feeds from other countries and soon there would be a problem i guess ..sigh....having a original watch would be much tougher now ...i guess....

Comment

True. Purchase with care

Comment

Always sent it for authentication before handing over your hard earn cash.

It's better be safe than sorry.

Comment

Always go with someone experienced. And I think better to pay bait for verification than to get a fake.

Comment

bery sad n angry, cheated my soft n lonely heart if sell me fake di....

Comment

Can anyone out there can advise me that Montres Militaire watches are hommages or fake watch to you?
                  Gnomowatches is selling.
                  Thank

Comment

ahbao1113 bro,

IMHO, fake/replica is using the original brand name and fitting other stuffs inside.
                    Homage is copying the original design but with a different brand name.
                    I rather buy homage than fake.

Originally posted by ahbao1113 View Post
                    Can anyone out there can advise me that Montres Militaire watches are hommages or fake watch to you?
                    Gnomowatches is selling.
                    Thank

Comment

I think what ahbao1113 was trying to get at are those homage watches that come too close to the originals. That it may sometimes, 'irritate' people. I may be wrong.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yup, this is i think so.

So hw could this Montres Militaire watches is hommages or fake?

As i posted on another popular watch site S#X... And they ban me 2days for posting hommages/fake???

i spend $3.3k for the watch and brough from local gnomowatches.

Who will spend $3.3k for a hommages/fake watch??? They make me look stupid.....

Comment

Sorry I am not au fait with this brand but what is it homage to huh?
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

here lies in the tricky bit. it may not be homage but consider fake. depends on how narrow or broadly one define fake.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            Sorry I am not au fait with this brand but what is it homage to huh?
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Irritated by fakes when people I met try to pass them off as the genuine article. I don't call them out but do nicely hint that they should have their watch verified.

As for homage, I have a love hate relationship with them, I have owned a few but they just don't seem to stay in the collection.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X