X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the homages are irritating....

Comment

Originally posted by mailwin View Post
      with all these fakes now.. the streets are all filled with rolexs and pams and such.. am irritated with people selling and people wearing.. but just tell myself I don't care.. as long as mine is authentic.. using my own hard earned money is what matters
      Agree with u bro... i feel the same way..
      HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
      ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
      Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
      Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
      Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
      TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
      G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
      Rolex ladies datejust
      vintage Cartier tank 18k
      TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Hey experts, I know how to get a Rolex verified (at RSC), but how to get other watches verified (eg IWC / Omega / Breitling)? Is there a specific place here in SG for that?

Comment

it irritates me when i see someone putting on same model of my watch but the fake version, i get pissed, have never fell a victim and never worn a fake watch.

Comment

As long as it indicated replica instead of "authentic" with the same selling price of authentic watch. I've just came across one fake seller trying to pull off a explorer 2 at the price of $1888. Terms for purchasing is I've to transfer money first and watch will be delivered, no authentication check is allowed.

Comment

replicas won't come with full set i.e. manuals, warranty card, COSC cert, etc, right? Even if they do, the quality of these additional items are sub-standard.

Comment

3weeks ago I experience seller selling replica watch. Certs looks genuine. In fact some experience ppl told those certs can make as genuine stuff. Well it's true as what other ppl say, can't match everything. Just need to be observe detail of all the items. Lucky I spot something not right... Else money gone..

Comment

I think it is against the law if sell fake watches as real. Can report to police

Comment

These days fakes come with full set, cert, tags and everything that comes with the real one.

Buyers beware.

Comment

ya.its better to have it certify at RSC or those watch dealer that you trust before paying the seller ur cash. better to folk out a little more cash to have a piece of mind then losing few thousand to buy a fake.
                      red flag to those seller that come out with reason not to go.. when u ask them to have the watch verify together

Comment

As long there are fake buyers, the fake sellers laugh all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by iwearwatch View Post
                          These days fakes come with full set, cert, tags and everything that comes with the real one.

Buyers beware.
                          Seriously... Nowadays anything cna have fake....

Comment

Nowadays the watch box also got fake ones, the box comes with booklet,red tags and even certificate in card or paper ....
                            Haiz....下死人.....

Comment

Nowadays fakes is also getting their own market share in the watch world...they have resell value too and people are discussing about it like us in their forum...
                              Scary........

Comment

are the fakes being exposed?? think this is one of the way to keep the members informed!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X