Grey dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey dealers

I have some questions regarding this. not sure is it okay to post here? if not, please lock the thread mod. Thanks...

Tough to get reply for this post bro..

Comment

Since I haven't been banned/ this thread not locked yet i guess its okay ya?

OK, I am interested in buying a milgauss gv from grey dealer if possible. Any reputable ones to recommend (best if allow verification before paying)? PM if not convenient.

I've heard of a grey dealer by the name of YeoK**C*** from this forum but apparently he was banned. Why was he banned, is he still doing this? How to contact him?

BTW, is there a difference in resale value whether I got my watch from local AD or grey?

Comment

I think there's another grey dealer who writes an essay when selling his wares, but integrity wise not up to par. Read around n u will know who...

Comment

is it the dealer with a id starting with 4numbers?

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
          I think there's another grey dealer who writes an essay when selling his wares, but integrity wise not up to par. Read around n u will know who...
          ...for the clown to die :appluse:

Comment

Yup.
            But again I'm not here to judge or what. Just passing on info as I saw in this forum there was some argument about agreeing on price already and then seller ask for some more during meet up, giving crap reason there was a higher offer. If this is not about greed and integrity I don't know what it is about.

Comment

Originally posted by ohl View Post
              I've heard of a grey dealer by the name of YeoK**C*** from this forum but apparently he was banned. Why was he banned?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks triton, mezz72, and stonedialin..

so with this two guys out of the picture... are there any other recommended grey dealers?

thanks..

Comment

No idea. I normally buy from end user here.

Comment

Originally posted by ohl View Post
                    Thanks triton, mezz72, and stonedialin..

so with this two guys out of the picture... are there any other recommended grey dealers?

thanks..
                    If it's the first rolex, why not buy from AD for a piece of mind?
                    elusive

Comment

Too risky to buy an expensive watch from a grey dealer.

Comment

Actually what's the risk? I personally wouldn't buy because the savings aren't too significant and it's normally without warranty right?

Comment

Originally posted by sg.banknotes View Post
                          Actually what's the risk? I personally wouldn't buy because the savings aren't too significant and it's normally without warranty right?
                          I wouldn't buy if without papers. There's one grey seller here, maybe pawnshop I got no idea, 8 out of 10 watches all bor paper one. Don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by gri13
                            i am surprised an old time reputable dealer like Yeo KC gets the boot
                            as mod has explained, it's due to posting multiple ads on the same watch.
                            elusive

Comment

then, how to confirm if AD sells the real stuff or 1st hand?

you wouldn't know if they bought watch with anonymous card and resell it as 1st hand? by peeling off the rolex sticker and re-paste to re-date your purchase.
                              Currently Own
                              Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610LN - May 2014

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X