8-10k watch as daily watch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
    Ya manz can imagine his top spin having lesser force with that weight at his wrist hahaa
    Quite true

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
      In fact most of the sportsmen took out their watches during their game, Roger Federer also took out his Rolex Rose Gold Daytona during the game and only wears it after the game and during press conference.... drool
      You are SPOT ON

So DA, Rolex is not power than Tag Hehe...

Dino

Comment

Yeah dave is right.

Hahaha fine my opinion is alittle..bias hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I wear my 18k TT DJ almost everywhere i go.

Wear to the golf course but due to many ShiFu advice, i took it off and leave in my Golf crutch bag and wear my Casio G- Shock G 8000, after game and shower than it me and my Rolex again....drool...

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

All my watches are daily watches... but I can't wear ALL of them everyday... so are they really daily watches???

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              All my watches are daily watches... but I can't wear ALL of them everyday... so are they really daily watches???
              2 hand...1 day 2...shld be able to la...rotate lor

Comment

ha ha.... you're funny.

But I thought daily watch is everyday watch? So I have to change watch every hour (joking only....)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                2 hand...1 day 2...shld be able to la...rotate lor

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  ha ha.... you're funny.

But I thought daily watch is everyday watch? So I have to change watch every hour (joking only....)
                  Your collection solid mah so hav to change every hour

Comment

hehehe..i tink 116520 collection is more than enuff for a change every 20minutes...hahahaha....
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you need help, i am always willing to help wear some of your collection.
                      My Small Collection :
                      GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                      JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                      Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                      Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                      Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                      PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                      BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Agreed with most, if you spend that much on a watch, must wear the watch often and enjoy it For some, only big occassion then wear it.

Got my first Rollie, a Subdte and wore it every day (even when swimming) but not like Darkie, I don't wear watch in the shower...
                        THen got my GMT, it pulled me away from the Subdte and spend time with it practically everytime I went out. NOw I occassionally bring out my other watches and rotate wearing them. THe most recent daily beater, is way lesser than the 8k - 10k mark bro exxondus started this thread on.. its only 1/4 the price and wear it whenever I play golf, swim (not with the other watches since the sub), and at work. ;P

The first knock of every new watch acquisition is always the hardest felt and painful one, but after that, guys tend to bochap after that. Unless its a prized piece, you may not 'rectify' the knock until the next servicing...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

I don't have a daily beater and wear all my watches depending on mood, schedule, attire, etc. for the day. Some days, I put on my Casio G-Shock (when going back to camp for IPPT, etc.), Seiko Orange / Black Monster, Tissot T-Touch, etc. while on other days, I put on my AP WG Jules Audemars, GO Senator Perp (Cal 100), GO PanoGraph, etc.
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I wish I can change watch every 5 minutes.... ha ha ha....

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            hehehe..i tink 116520 collection is more than enuff for a change every 20minutes...hahahaha....

Comment

wah..economy so good for you ar...still able to rake in so much in this difficult times...hehehe...lucky chap eh....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmmz alot of rich people here. Can we start a G-Shock club for us normal folks hehehehee.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X