8-10k watch as daily watch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
    Oh yes, for the bros who are wondering how tough is the ceremic bezel. Let me assure you that it will crack/break should you be too rough with it. Do a search on the US forums and you'll get info. Why US because most of the lads there buy Rolex as a tool watch so they take it to just about everywhere, including war. Had some reviews from chaps who wore their Exp2s and Subs to dessert storm/shield and such.
    hmm major minus point..but i am hoping that daily wear wont be that brittle...
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

if you work in nice aircon office...aka desk diver type...dun tink will affect the watch...hahaha....unless the ceremic bezel kana a hard hit....many ppl in the marine industry wear rolexes on a daily basic..so no worries...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        if you work in nice aircon office...aka desk diver type...dun tink will affect the watch...hahaha....unless the ceremic bezel kana a hard hit....many ppl in the marine industry wear rolexes on a daily basic..so no worries...
        hee ya. ,e ish deskbound job de...only time if i get it and it goes outside would be during lunch and go home lol..

weekends also mainly go jalan jalan...think ceramic should be ok lah....only worry is when take bus, mrt, when they jerk and watch hit the pole, dunno will shatter the ceramic anot haha..
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

hehehe...get both the watch and car....no worries about banging on poles in buses...hehehe...just kidding eh...

Comment

car can buy but the upkeep willl kill me..rather not lol...at least for now...

Comment

hehehe...well...get the rolex 1st...hehehe..for me i wait for the basel2010 1st..wana to see if rolex gonna to release the sub with date with supercase...hehehe....look very nice.....or the new 41mm datejust....

Comment

Yeap for most of us in Singapore the GMT 2c shouldn't give you much probs. I'm thinking of the 2c TT hehehe. Just wanted to say that while it is near impossible to scratch it is very posible to crack/break

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                  Yeap for most of us in Singapore the GMT 2c shouldn't give you much probs. I'm thinking of the 2c TT hehehe. Just wanted to say that while it is near impossible to scratch it is very posible to crack/break
                  great choice...very bling bling...hahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    wah play golf ah???

faints...u might spoil the insides leh...
                    Fortunately, inside and outside so far no problem.........
                    My Small Collection :
                    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Inside shld be no problems 1 lah...esp Rolex. Rolex sponser golf 1 mah...so can tahan hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        hee ya. ,e ish deskbound job de...only time if i get it and it goes outside would be during lunch and go home lol..

weekends also mainly go jalan jalan...think ceramic should be ok lah....only worry is when take bus, mrt, when they jerk and watch hit the pole, dunno will shatter the ceramic anot haha..
                        actually sit on car also will kena...there's a case involving a jlc master control, owner unbuckle seat belt..the metal part smack onto the jlc watch..
                        Opportunities come once

Comment

did the jlc watch's ceramic shatter?

Comment

Things can go wrong anywhere, even if you wear it at home only, u may also have the chance to dent / drop it; just be more careful, and especially outside home, dont take it out and leave it on the sink, bath room etc....
                            My Small Collection :

Look Look See See for :

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hehehe...well...get the rolex 1st...hehehe..for me i wait for the basel2010 1st..wana to see if rolex gonna to release the sub with date with supercase...hehehe....look very nice.....or the new 41mm datejust....
                              whats a supercase?

how to see huh? does gmt2c come ni super case?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Inside shld be no problems 1 lah...esp Rolex. Rolex sponser golf 1 mah...so can tahan hehehe
                                yes, think already have it for more than 10 years, just serviced last month, still going strong...
                                My Small Collection :

Look Look See See for :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X